Trump knocks Dodgers' pitching change: 'Big mistake!'

As evidenced this past week with Cesar Sayoc

2 Likes

Just checking in. How’s Dodgergate going 3 hours later?? Any convictions yet??

When do we march??

Lock him up! Lock him up! russians!!!

Look at the bright side. In 50 years it might be Oriolesgate.

1 Like

Hard to do when you have to lose players like machado.

There are an average of 47 murders a day in the US.
Is everything supposed to grind to a standstill, every day?

I think some of you people have let your obsession with Trump drive you mentally ill.

1 Like

I heard manny machado and dave roberts were sent by magic johnson to cuba to meet with russian agents under the direct orders of vladimir putin that were intent on having rich hill pulled from the game.

I think we’re gonna need a special counsel

They should bring back some decent baseball players from Cuba so Baltimore can have a decent team again.

Is this a joke? You’re outraged by this?

This was a sentiment that was not present during the Obama administration. Have you forgotten already?

I started this thread for 2 reasons really. One to show (again) that trump doesn’t have common decency. And secondly to watch people flip flop again.

And I guess third to see if people here have common decency (or if they’d try to deflect, change the subject, etc, etc).

What common decency are you talking about.
Again, there are 47 homicides every day of the year. Should Trump be in mourning every day.
You’re not asking for decency. You’re asking for stupidity.

Most definitely - the man could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and he still wouldn’t lose the support of TDS-afflicted supporters.

Maybe we need a telethon to help these poor souls.

1 Like

not having our President tweet about if Eli should be benched on the evening of the worst Jewish mass murder in US history.

that you asked that question is very educational.

So Trump should not go into mourning every time multiple people are murdered unless they are Jews. correct?

This was NOT the biggest Jewish mass murder in American history.
Between 270 and 400 Jews died when the Twin Towers fell.

This thread hasn’t educated me about you. You’re the hapless leftist tool I knew you were.

3 Likes

Outrage is all the rage among liberals.

1 Like

Fake outrage and fake facts.

No chance. The Orioles are the new Cubs. They will suck forever.

he didn’t tweet about cricket or soccer…

Roberts managing has helped your Red Sox considerably. Him putting in a washed up Madsen, three times when the games have been on the line. He has inherited seven runners and all seven have come scored. Hill should have been left in, but if you replace him, don’t put in a guy who has helped you lose the first two games. Madsen used to be a good relief pitcher he is washed up. Also, putting in Jansen twice in the 8th inning, especially after it backfired the first time, was totally idiotic. .

I’d nominate Ryan Madsen as the Red Sox MVP.