Trump: Kim Jong Un "loves his people"

Son of a biscuit. :man_facepalming:

To be fair, it is a pretty neat invention.

good god try to offer something to the discussion rather than pretend you are so above everyone intellectually because they oppose your 250 IQ position.

“i know what everyone saw is not really happening and know what really happened because i hate trump and watch CNN”

What did you see as happening? Inquiring minds.

Did Trump or Kim walk away from this summit with more to declare as proof of victory?

Iran, as bad as they are, doesn’t hold a candle to North Korea’s atrocities.

"From roughly 1994 to 2001, he was considered the heir apparent to his father. He was thought to have fallen out of favour after embarrassing the regime in 2001 with a failed attempt to visit Tokyo Disneyland with a false passport, although Kim said his loss of favour was due to advocating reform.

Kim was exiled from North Korea c. 2003, becoming an occasional critic of his family’s regime. His younger paternal half-brother, Kim Jong-un, was named heir apparent in September 2010. Kim died on 13 February 2017 in Malaysia as the result of what the US Department of State eventually determined was an assassination conducted by North Korea using VX nerve agent."

not to presume your staggering know all see all leftist intellect doesnt already realize, but in diplomacy, such things are said in deference to the other party sometimes for the better good of the ultimate outcome

but you know this. you are a trunp hater. and therefore are able to lord over the numbscull dixie flag gun rack pickup masses with your buzzing cerebrum

Sorry I can be as helpful to the discussion as you with these lovely gems. You offer nothing but snide bitterness.

ok you dare not attemp to discuss gotcha.

not surprised

Some of us care about starving, suffering people even if they aren’t Americans chief.

You and Donald think that’s Kim showing love for them… That’s your business.

I look forward to seeing how it’s gonna get lower than that from him and his supporters.

What changed between 2008 and 2018 to make the CEC suddenly come round to the idea of our president negotiating with North Korea?

i didnt deny hunan rights atrocoties anywhere

whats your “usa today” point?

Where did you intend to start a discussion with your childish replies?

Ok. Now I remember why I don’t interact with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Showing deference to a monster debases us as a country and shows how desperate Trump is for a deal. It weakens is in negotiations.

what changed over that time period to make you think it is not a good idea for a president to negotiate with North Korea?

Then it should be easy to provide countless examples of US Presidents speaking so glowingly of evil, brutal, murderous, oppressive dictators well after their meetings with them, with the American press. It’s all just part of the game, right? Put up your evidence. CNN doesn’t claim this. Prove them wrong and give us all something to think about, man.

Do you want to try answering the question, or just deflect?

a “monster” with nuclear weapons likely and a whole nation of people striving to be free

i bet he is desperate for a deal. for the sake of the US and the world, even including the sorry hating leftists.

no it should not be easy since former presidents didnt engage in such diplomacy

good try