Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love'

Donald Trump only praises the best dictators.

Move evidence that Trump has lost his mind. This is not normal talk.

Forgetting right wind media for a second. How many times have we seen The right accuse Obama of cozying up to dictators and being friends with them. I mean this love. Pure unadulterated love.

They’ll be around soon to tell us why Obama was still worse

1 Like

He did hug one and the forum did

He went on to say he just grabbed Kim by the ■■■■■ and you know…he just fell in love with Trump. That’s how Trump does it right?

Being able to praise dictators, and not be called out for it, is the definition of white privilege .

1 Like

I hope the First Lady doesn’t listen to his speeches. Probably wonders what it takes to earn that kind of dedication.

Love conquers all.

1 Like

In love with guy whose regime tortured and killed an American recently. Lovely.

1 Like

■■■■■■■■ …if George Bush had done this…he would have been crucified!

Not with today’s GOP.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll get an apartment together.

No I’m talking about yesterday’s Today’s and tomorrow’s news media and Democrats. But then again Bush would have not done such a thing.

Bush was not my favorite president, but I would rather have him representing the nation. It’s not even close.

Of course, I was on the Jeb! train during the primaries. I still think he would have been an effective president.

George W. Bush is currently trying to convince Senators to put Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court and his legacy is the Iraq War.

One of the reasons why Republicans can do terrible ■■■■ and get away with it is because no one holds them accountable once enough time passes.

See Republicans? Now bow down and embrace Juche.

1 Like

Conservative Juche facebook memes would rule.

1 Like

Insane!

Has nothing to do with falling in love with dictators now does it?

I wonder who Trump loves more, Kim or Vlad.