Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love'

"While speaking at a rally for Senate candidate and state Attorney General Patrick Morrisey (R) in West Virginia, Trump spoke about his evolving relationship with Kim.

“I was really being tough and so was he,” he said. “And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters.”

I’m a bit reluctant to start this thread because this report has to be fake. It has to come back to bite me because there is zero chance an American President would say he’s in love with a North Korean dictator. Right?

If this is true, and it appears it is, what the heck is wrong with this guy?

“The North Korean government restricts all basic civil and political liberties for its citizens, including freedom of expression, religion and conscience, assembly and association. It prohibits any organized political opposition, independent media and civil society, and free trade unions. Lack of an independent judiciary, arbitrary arrest and punishment of crimes, torture in custody, forced labor, and executions maintain fear and control.”

Who doesn’t love Kim Jong Un? Everybody is saying that North Korea is the best Korea.

3 Likes

but the real question is, what kind of love?

Between a man and a man?
A man and a woman?
A man and his dog?
A dog and a dog?
Or Trump worshippers and the Fat Idol himself?

1 Like

Ah - look at the two love birds! They say birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Just look at the mob Trump surrounds himself with

Ok. This part is good. He actually realizes, in real time, that the things he’s saying are going get him in trouble.

“But, you know what? They’ll make, they’ll say, ‘Donald Trump said they fell in love. How horrible. How horrible is that? So unpresidential.’”

Shakes head

“And I always tell you, it’s so easy to be presidential, but instead having ten thousand people outside, trying to get into this packed arena, we’d have about two hundred people standing right there. Ok?”

Points in front of himself

1 Like

Trump is an embarrassment, but his followers adore him.

Unbelievable. I can’t believe any thinking American adult thinks this is ok or normal. What an idiot.

If you adore Trump, it’s not only normal, it’s presidential.

I would rather have a president that draws large crowds, than a president who acts presidential. Ratings are life.

1 Like

plus, he’s mean to the people that his supporters have been trained to hate. that’s a big bonus.

Again, RW media used to blab on and on about Obama capitulating to foreign powers.

Here, Trump is bragging about falling in love with a dictator. And his supporters, and Fox news, and Sean Hannity and the rest of RW media cheer.

1 Like

It really makes total sense. The entire modern conservative movement is based on ratings and is a for-profit ideology.

So, for Trump to be saying things based solely on drawing a crowd, and doing things based solely on making him money…well, makes perfect sense.

We don’t have rockets going up. We don’t have missiles going up. We’ve come a long way since you know the term. Chairman Kim wants to have another meeting. Donald Trump gave up nothing besides agreeing to meet. Boy, we lost a lot. Right?

Where dd you find those quotes? I want to read the whole thing.

I transcribed the two video clips from the link in the OP.

For your reading pleasure.

I haven’t verified 100% accuracy, but they do have the video attached for each statement.

Unbelievable - imagine if Obama professed a love for a dictator. This forum would be in meltdown, conservative commentators like Levin and Hannity would be calling hom a traitor. But with Trump they will smile and give him a pass. Probably talk about how we just dont get Trump and its just his way of talking.

The hypocrites on this forum will either ignore this thread, or say its not important to them. Oh sorry i forgot there will be deflections to hilary and Bill.

4 Likes

The Trump administration just gets more and more bizarre and his supprters become more cult like every day.

If this was Obama Hannity would talk incessantly about it on his tv and radio show but we will hear crickets.

This is how you manipulate a narcissist…through flattery and (false) praise.

Everyone else can see it but Trump.