Trump jr has covid

I think that one Doctor got it right when he said, “Attend a large family gathering at Thanksgiving. Attend a small family funeral at Christmas.”

“bootstraps”

Sorry…not gonna sit around the house pouring money into Amazon and Uber eats.

How long are we supposed to lock down for next time…it’s a virus…it is not going away.

I ll wear that stupid mask although to be honest I think it’s useless…I ve stopped shaking hands…I find the isolation we are forcing on people to be absolutely cruel in some cases. I wonder how many senior citizens or folks with cancer or whatever are about to spend their last thanksgiving alone because of the virus. Keeping kids out of school is pure child abuse.

We could lock this country down until the calendar rolls over to 2021 and when we open back up the virus will be there waiting for us.

Give me a vaccine and some good old fashion herd immunity, take really good care of the really vulnerable and the rest of us need to start living again.

3 Likes

Agreed. But we have to do our best to flatten the curve. Our problem now is the steady reduction of medical staff. It is starting to effect all levels of medical care. There are hospitals that are telling their paramedics not to bring cardiac patients to the hospital because they don’t have the room or staff to treat them.

I’m taking my precaution regardless what people or government says.

If I get it I can literally trace it back to whom gave it to me. My circle is extremely small.

Only reason why I wear a mask is because I want others to wear em in stores…not for my safety. If I’m in heavy traffic area I will use my professional mask…and then after use spray 70 percent Isopropyl alcohol on mask and hands.

Could I do more…sure. But way I see it if I can’t get it…I can’t spread it.

49c04c

Don’t need to apologize to me, but heres the sales pitch: I switched to online grocery shopping about two years ago and the amount of time and money saved hooked me. Coupons are automatic, value points add up automatically, shipping is free and fast. Now I’m way too deep in specialty orders from certain butchers or ranches and CSA boxes of produce from the hippies across the river, still saving money compared to before with immensely improved quality.

As for as “How long” that question you might as well scream at the moon. Covid don’t care. No man or government is restricting me here in Texas at all, the virus is.

They are literally everywhere unless you live under a rock.

You guys are super selective about when you think stupid should hurt.

1 Like

No not living under a rock. I dont believe in the almighty mask.
Just think of this video as you are strapping that mask on your face.

Buy a real mask. They are like $5.

That is highway robbery. I will take my chances with the Chinese flu.

Good luck…

Everyone here has probably already had the Kung Flu by now.

2 Likes

Smart bet.

Not even close.

I’m sure you even believe that. lol

The numbers prove you wrong. I’ll be generous and say twice as many people have had it than reported cases. That puts us at roughly 33 million people. Last time I checked, 33 million is a lot less than 320 million. Like, I said…not even close.

Thanks for the sales pitch…I don’t do well shut in. I like to go out and do my shopping.

But I m glad it works for you.

As if you would know if you were asymptomatic. lol