Trump Jokes About Life Threatening Cold Temperatures

Because a large enough minority of the people who voted were conned.

Thatā€™s why I call him Easy Peasy Obama. He likes that name.

Has anyone noticed using childish terms and nicknames makes one lookā€¦childish.

Where is it minus 60 degrees?

Hey, thatā€™s way better than what a lot of the Tea Party rally signs called him.

Its not. Its with the wind chill.

This winter has been very warm and mild with a few cold days.

Yeah. Its only 57 today. Brrrrr

Wind Chill doesnā€™t count posers but midwest does get pretty cold.

It was like that for us here in Wisconsin earlier this month. We had a few 50 degree days. Tomorrow itā€™s going to be -31.

It did get down to -15 when I was stationed in Kansas.

so light jacket weather?

Shorts weather according to my teen. Lol.

Insert bannable bill burr joke here

1 Like

-26C isnā€™t that bad, I live right on lake huron so its either nice or a hell storm.

Coolā€¦another thread on Hannity forum about hate Trump, hate Trump supporters.

The fact that you all bitching about Trump and his supporters bring joy to my heartā€¦specially when our host talks about exposing Trump hater.

Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Called it

2 Likes

Heā€™s a pundit president, he just wants to have fun while people pay attention to him.

1 Like

I guess some trumpā€™s supporters are ok with fat donald telling jokes about the weather while people are dying because of the weatherā€¦pure class.

1 Like

Conned about his being a successful businessman. Conned about his caring about ordinary people.

One of the sad truths about con artists is that those they victimize are the last to realize it; there are numerous case studies of financial cons in which the same people are fleeced again and again. No one likes to admit that they were wrong, of course.

3 Likes