Trump is vindicated, found not guilty in the Senate. What next?

The outcome of his trial was known before the articles were even delivered.

By probably the middle or end of next week the trial will be over, Trump will be vindicated so what next?

Will the democrats make him the first president to be impeached multiple times as the tantrum continues or will they get down to business and start working with the Senate and President to do “The People’s Business”.

2 Likes

So many faults in such a short post.

2 Likes

List them.

2 Likes

I doubt there would be another impeachment before the election. My opinion is if they took back the senate and held the house all bets are off. On the other hand if he does win and reelection and there is a backlash and the democrats lose some numbers in the house and the republicans maintain the senate that will likely be it.

1 Like

That’s not going to be vindication.

Vindication: clear of blame or suspicion. The GOP just doesn’t care, it’s clear what Trump did.

2 Likes

It’s clear he committed no crimes and democrats just can’t get over his being elected.

Vindication, cleared of all charges. I predict it won’t even be a straight party line vote.

2 Likes

That “democrats can’t get over the election” talking point isn’t old at all.

3 Likes

Especially since it remains true to this day.

It remains a favorite of trump supporters so they don’t have to comment on Trumps actions usually.

4 Likes

Being found not-guilty due to a complete disinterest in accountability is not “vindication”.

Trump will only be acquitted because nobody wants to hear the administration’s account of the events that lead to an illegal suspension of aid–despite a valid whistleblower complaint with corroborating testimony, documents and public admissions of guilt.

Trump will be acquitted because those who vouched for his integrity against the evidence all get to avoid a situation where they must tell the truth.

2 Likes

Germany already calling Trump the world’s biggest threat.

Not Germany, just Merkel who is single handedly destroying Germany. I wouldn’t put much stock in what she has to say.

3 Likes

The best outcome will be a 2020 election victory.

Trump has been performing on policy.

I am really interested in how the house swing seats go and strengthening the Senate.

They are all in the same club. The Trump hate club.

Clearly proving your own personal bias. Don’t you call out people for that normally?

2 Likes

So exactly what did he do?
Admittedly I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed but other than piss off a bunch of career politicians and diplomats, looks like he did what?
Please, not the withheld aid baloney, aid to foreign governments has been withheld by other administrations in the past. The Ukraine was so crooked, I give the Prez props for at least asking questions before handing over American tax dollars.
The Biden deal? Wake up and smell the coffee, Ole Joe has been slinging deals for his family for years. I can’t believe he ran for the Dim nomination with all the crap in his background.

4 Likes

The event will go down as an obvious whitewash and the failure to take the evidence seriously will be a major issue in half a dozen Senate elections where Republicans are vulnerable.

The President stonewalling all the evidence will prevent any sense of vindication except among those who don’t care about evidence.

First impeached President to be reelected. Thanks, libs. :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t need crimes for impeachment.

He was? When did that happen?