Trump is terrible at being a racist

How does this prove he isnt racist?

Was Lyndon B Johnson racist?

Apparently nothing will prove that to you. Not even his decades long friends like Jim Brown and Don King…

The old “I got a black friend argument”…

You made a thread saying the criminal justice reform bill (that hasn’t passed anything yet) proves Trump isn’t racist.

I am asking you how this proves that? I am also asking you if you think Lyndon B Johnson was racist (he signed the civil and voting right acts)

I told you… No proof will make you believe he’s not prejudice. Yes, old friends who are black prove a lot…

LBJ’s a democrat…

Yeah, nothing racist about fat Donald…

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” "

Why do you hate fat people, are you a bully?..

Really?
10 radios

I love how this is your response to that quote. We can’t quit you babe.

1 Like

Did you foresee yourself falling full force into the black hole of random anonymous social media swill? I guess it matches the name change.

7 Likes

They are neither random nor anonymous. Are you claiming the video is fake?

Why are you trying to diminish the voice of the black nation?

2 Likes

It’s what the algorithm fed him. Now that guy speaks for everyone.

1 Like

as he nears nomination, unless they toss him in jail like they’re trying to, the “rrrracist” drum will be beaten again in full force.

this turns out to be very effective for the tragically uniformed which is why their mommy media lords don’t relent

That guy staring at the camera making faces and pointing makes everything more relevant and reliable.

Funny thing is like the man said, Trump was never a racist (or a rapist) until he came down that escalator.

Correct. And years later there are those that care so much that Trump isn’t racist, that they will use any random video to prove it

2 Likes

I can think of five people who probably have a differing opinion.

any random video defying racist behavior

1 Like

From before the escalator.