Trump is terrible at being a racist

Here’s the thing. It’s a good thing being done. However, @Cratic3947, why do you have to make a fight out of it? Not everything has to be us against them does it. There are plenty of people here on both sides who see this as a good thing.

He is the single most harmful man this country has ever had in a public office.

I only hope he knows how despised he will be when he’s gone.

3 Likes

If this does pass, I will give the President credit. However this doesn’t excuse his racist tendencies.

Lyndon B Johnson did FAAAAR more for black people and he was racist as well.

With all the indictments and prison sentences being handed down to those around him, I’d say prison reform is a good thing…at least, for them.

2 Likes

Somewhat related, the Frontline Dispatch did three really good podcasts on the juvenile lifer debate. The reporter’s mom was attacked by a released lifer so she has a unique perspective.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/podcasts/dispatch/

You had me at terrible

1 Like

We both know they could not say Trumps name and anything good at the same time… TDS

Do MAGAts realize they sound exactly like supporters of Duterte? But but muh economy!

I can say trumps name with something good and the same time. Watch:

Trump resigned from the presidency today at 3:31 PM E.S.T.

Dems are trained by the TV to think Trump is racist. This shows hows silly that is… Dems will believe anything the TV tells them. You need some shock value to wake them up from the brain washing…

Perfect…

Trump says many racist things. These racist remarks have been captured on video. The news then shows the videos of Trump saying many racist things.

And that’s how Democrats are tricked, you see. They watch the videos of Trump saying racist things.

Democrats will believe anything that they see on video.

Those poor, confused souls.

Yes, the Dems fall for out of context editing… So, easy to fool because they want to be fooled and are lazy about getting the real news…

Yes, I am often tricked into seeing Trump saying words and then believing that Trump said those words.

Exactly, but Obviously, this story has change your mind about Trump right?

Total BS.
10 BS’s

Kill your AM radio.

Set it on fire.

Ground the bits into motes of ash and scatter them to the wind.

2 Likes

At least radio is not pretending, it’s not political…

How exactly doesn this price Trump isn’t racist?

Was Lyndon B Johnson Racist?

Wouldn’t a racist want to keep more blacks in jail longer? You know, like Hillary did…