Trump is terrible at being a racist

Here’s Trump announcing his prison reform bill. So, can you dems tell me how this hurts minorities? There must be some hidden racist agenda right? I mean it’s Trump. Please explain it to me, Thanks…

" President Trump makes an announcement on prison reform bill the “First Step Act”

“This is Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now, think about that. That does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee - an eight foot tall Wookiee - want to live on Endor with a bunch of two foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!” Therefore, Trump must not be racist.

8 Likes

Kudos to the President. And I mean that for real. If one good thing that comes out of his presidency it will be McConnell finally getting out of the way of a bill that has been in the works for years because a Republican is President.

Star wars is not real…

Yeah, isn’t this the same bill McConnell refused to vote on when it was Obama’s idea?

1 Like

PBS did a report on this but are so up tight they couldn’t give Trump any credit… They said the “white house” is for it… lol!

Just pathetic TDS…

That’s because Obama would not make a deal…

Well to be fair it was Grassley and Durbin who put the thing together.

McConnel wouldn’t allow a vote because Obama was President.

That much is true.

Saying the White House did it is the same as saying Trump did it.

Just pathetic Media Derangement Syndrome…

1 Like

No. It was because McConnell didn’t want to have to put members of his party on the record for supporting it or rejecting it in an election year.

He said as much.

No, it’s not…

Also since it was “an Obama idea”, that would make Trump a moderate on social issues wouldn’t it…?

A terrible racist and a moderate… lol!

It was Grassley and Durbin who put it together with bipartisan support from both the ACLU and the Koch brothers.

McConnell didn’t bring it to the floor when Obama was President because he didn’t want to have Obama a win. Politics over country. This is the same bill as before and the only difference is that the President is a Republican.

I will give Trump props though. He did push for this and good on him for doing so.

2 Likes

Of course it is. The White House is synonymous with the president. Your obsession with the media is skewing your judgment.

I agree that Trump is a terrible racist.

2 Likes

Trump is a terrible president and person as well…

Doesn’t mean he isnt any of those things…

And if was going to prison i would be doing things that would be popular with the prisoners as well…

4 Likes

Mcconnel made it his mission to obstruct everything no matter what it was.

You take that back!

1 Like

You know trump is president, right? White House = trump - as unfortunate as this is.

This is so funny on so many levels.

2 Likes