Trump Is Something Else

It does now. I just told you it does in my posts from now on.

You’re no strategist all.

The victim/s?

Truth, respect, and the integrity of the majority of Republicans.

Abolishing ICE, which didn’t exist before some people did something.

I told you on the old board, well actually asked you incredulously, did he just break politics? It seems he did.

Wait, are you implying someone can exhibit entirely two opposite traits simultaneously? That’s a new one. Any other real world examples?

Doesn’t mean I will take it that way. I will take it as it is meant…copyrighted materials.

1 Like

In all my years observing Trump, there are two things I would think he is a genius at:

1. Self promotion
  2. Typically hiring the best people for a given job (not necessarily the “best” people just best for a job).

This is all gut feeling based on seeing him on tv and interviews and such over the years (including his near constant presence everywhere since becoming president), so it’s entirely possible I’m wrong, but I suspect any “political genius” on his part is related to one of the two above points or just blind luck.

The truth is King of Trolls is tearing your party apart.

Respect? Why should I respect those 4 idiots or Al Sharpton? Feinstein and Schumer?

You © lost my respect at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Dems talking about integrity? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:scream_cat:?

1 Like

You have to think bigger.

1 Like

He didn’t break politics. He broke the thin facade of the Republican party.

5 Likes

Democrats platform for 2020…Defending the leftist quartet, defending illegals rights to be here illegally, and attacking those who are defending our border.
…and basing everything else on a wishy washy report by a befuddled Mueller.

Now that is entirely possible. His talent may lie in taking advantage of environments created by others. I hadn’t thought of it that way. Well done.

1 Like

And the Democratics. He’s using dem tactics against dems.

The victims are the people who need a strong, sane leader in the White House and instead have Trump.

Who would those people be?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sure, you can fool the sillier Trump sycophants with that stuff, they’ll buy anything. Don’t think we’re in the market. :wink:

The president has been remarkably effective at uniting. As a “liberal” I stand united with the never trump conservatives in their goal to make trump a one term president with a stain that his supporters will carry for years and years… :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He’s pushing your clown car so far to the left you’ll © never be able to get back to the left shoulder, much less the lane.