Supervisors
Managers
Trucking
Compliance - Regulatory Affairs
Environmental
Art - Design
Labeling

==
For every factory that disappeared, jobs in every discipline and every education level disappeared.

We are getting ripped off, paying American made prices while other people get the money for it instead of Americans.

People do not want to work at Home Depot for 10 dollars and hour forever and ever.

Americans want better jobs with chance to learn and advance.

So they can buy a home in their 20’s and raise a family in a nice environment.

We need America to be filled with diverse factories to provide the diverse jobs for the American people.

========================================================

1 Like

The manufacturing that was shipped to other parts of the world simply increased pollution, took the wages from American workers who then had to be supplemented with government assistance, that has contributed heavily to our national debt, dividing further the haves and have nots, destroyed many local businesses and created Walmart across the US. Hip, hip…hooorrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.

1 Like

Change the tax laws that make it beneficial for them to leave.

Let us not forget that the economy of China was created at our expense. Now…they want to steal the technology that they can’t create themselves and half our country is against stopping this practice…because they hate the only man who’s trying to stop this. Why do they hate him you may ask? Every MSM news outlet is disparaging anything and everything he does…no matter what…24/7/365 and their sheople are eating it up. How do “we” know this? How many times and ways do you hear…orange man baaaa, baaaa, baaad each day? Hip, hip, hooooorrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

1 Like

WAL MART SUCKS
big time

THATS WHY HOFFMAN LAROACH PACKED UP NUTLEY NEW JERSEY?
RIGHT
come on

we can have environmental safe factories, with a lot of automation now
and you’ll still need all those people working there
TIME TO GET THE JOBS BACK

If…“we” could get these higher paying jobs back…do you think libs would stop their bankrupting of small businesses by applying their $15 minimum wage…based on their…feelings…and not the workers…skill?

Trump is Right on Everything.

1 Like

MINIMUM WAGE IS ALWAYS GONNA GO UP
forever and ever until the end of the world
it all depends on where you live as to how you gonna live on money.
We are free to move,… changes towns, counties, states,…
have a plan,…
and go get it,…
high schools need to teach this stuff.
i mentioned this in other comments today.

When I was in high school i worked at Pathmark supermarket, i was 16 1/2 in March 1983 when I started the job through the DECA program.
I was making mininum wage $3.35 an hour.
In a good week with decent hours I could have 100 dollars of cash in my pocket after taxes.
I had more money than I should have had.
Understand that?
Why should high school kids be making a living age?
That too much money for a lot of kids to handle.

As far as a living wage goes, it depends where you live.
You can buy a house thats pretty much the same thing in nj, in michigan, pay 1/3 of the price and 1/5 of the properyty taxes.
2 working adults each working 40 hours a week, with benefits, and sometimes overtime, making 15 an minium wage, WOULD BE MIDDLE CLASS IN MICHIGAN, MACOMB COUNTY, OR THE COUNY NEXT TO IT
23 MILE ROAD
IN NJ, YOU’D STILL BE UNDER THE POVERTY LINE

I will be really surprised if those jobs return. The corporations invested in the long game of getting their product cost down. I worked with a company who makes metal frames for the electronics industry. The owner opened a second facility in Mexico. And about a year later told me that although the rejected parts number was way higher then his US facility, the Mexico unit was still making a lot more profit.
I believe our biggest hurdle in the future will be how we handle automation replacing jobs here.

TRUMP ORDERED THEM TO COME BACK LAST WEEK
didnt you see that?
using his authority under the economic powers act of 1977

So tell me OP. Which companies did Trump consult with before starting this China trade war?
And what was the short term/long term plan that he gave them?
As far as I can see, there has not been any strategic plan for all of this.
Correct me please if I am wrong.

Try reading the act again. It does not give him that power.

well we need them to come back, and be situated where we need them,…
no doubt about it
AND WE NEED PEOPLE EDUCATED TO GO GET THE JOBS,…
AND I’M NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT TRADITIONAL EDUCATION
I’M TALKING ABOUT TEACHING THE HIGHSCHOOLERS HOW TO GET A JOB, WHY ITS IMPORTANT, HELP THEM GET ALL THEIR PAPERS, EVERYTHING, HOUSEHOLD BUDGETS, CARREER CHOICES,…
SO ON AND SO FORTH
MANDATORY, YEAR LONG CLASS, MUST PASS TO GRADUATE.
AND THE TEACHER THROUGH THE TOWN OR SCHOOL DISTRICT PROGRAM MUST HELP YOU GET IDENTIFICATION, A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE, EVERYTHING YOU NEED
DO MOCK JOB INTERVIEWS
EVERYTHING A PERSON WOULD NEED TO KNOW AFTER GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL.

The US had a pretty robust vocational training program until G.W. Bush did the No Child Left Behind crap.
Obama did his best to put it back together but it has never been the same.
Now I believe that kids need a well rounded education. But the reality is that some kids are better off learning a trade.
And another good training place is junior college. A load of our youth get a good career start with those two year degrees.

Do you like Phil Murphy and his 15 minimum wage?

Asking for a friend.

Allan

I NEEDED COLLEGE, I COULDN’T DO NO TRADE,
some kids need college
others need a trade
some of my friends in hs didnt go to college.
some did
my friends steve and benden went to plumbing vocational school in 12th grade half a day
i got out half a day and pushed carts at pathmark
I went to college they didnt.
i was in college and they were banging out new construction roughs, sometimes making 300 a day each ,…
paid by the unit rough

another friend of mine went right from highschool to being a mud mechanic for tile doing mulrti million dollar homes new cionstruction,…
i was in college waiting for my grandfathers envelope with 15 dollars a week in it, and kenny was making over 100,000 a year laying mud
IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.
THATS WHY WE NEED AS STRONG AN ECONOMY AS POSSIBLE
CAUSE IT OPENS EVERYTHING UP
SO THEIR IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

i dont think a 16 year old kid should be making that kind of money in highschool.

You think we’re so innocent?