Trump is responsible if Iran builds a nuke

Why would Iran nuke the US or Israel, guaranteeing their complete destruction? They wouldn’t, of course. They want it as a deterrent, just like everyone else does.

I have heard now from a couple of folks who know how Trump operates. And they agree that this was a case of getting rid of it because Obama’s name was on it. They also said that Trump wanted to do a new deal. And that it might have looked very much like the deal he tore up. But it would be his deal.
What he didn’t count on was Iran not wanting to talk about a new deal. The same thing happened when he moved our embassy to Jerusalem and the Palestinians said that there would be no further talks.

1 Like

Iran wants a nuke so they can be in the same class as other nations with nukes.
This idiotic notion that countries get nukes so they can blow up other countries is laughable. Such a dumb scare tactic.

1 Like

…and you believed Iran when they promised they wouldn’t but also would not allow an inspection of a military facility to verify that promise?

Seriously?? They are a State sponsor of terror and you honestly believe they will be deterred my MAD? They have made their intentions very clear and living in peacefull harmony with infidels isn’t on their agenda.

If they get close the US or Israel will take out the facilities with airstrikes.

There will be no deal that doesn’t include Iran ever getting a nuclear weapon.

They still have an agreement with the EU and are violating it. The EU is getting a bit disturbed too.

That is the part the libs are ignoring, hoping nobody notices. Also the small part that if, and that is a big if since no inspections were allowed, they were allowed to continue after a 10 year period.

So everyone who wants a nuke should be able to get one?

I hope they aren’t going to be delivered by 100 million dollar drones.

1 Like

Manned jets or bombers i would think. If not us then the Israelis.

Israel will never allow Iran nukes.

1 Like

Basically kicking the can down the road yet again. Part of their wishing and hoping strategy.

I have heard some folks talk about our ability to take out their nuclear program. One gentleman said that they have underground facilities that are so deep our Bunker Buster bombs would not get to them. He said that in his opinion we could only send them a message by taking out some of their command and control structure.

Yes, so instead of extending a deal in good faith in 10 years and possibly avoiding conflict, we can thank Trump for destroying any trust they had in us and facilitating possible military action/war?

That’s awesome.

“State sponsor of terror” equals suicidal? No. North Korea has nukes but hasn’t nuked South Korea yet. Pakistan has nukes but hasn’t nuked India yet. I wonder why?

They have two choices, and they understand them both very well. One, live “in peacefull harmony with infidels,” or, two, ensure the destruction of themselves and everything they hold dear by launching a nuke at Israel.

Doesn’t a country have a God-given right to defend itself, just like you do?

and you know this how?

by how honest and trustworthy they’ve been?

The so-called good faith agreement gave Iran everything they wanted, at no cost to them. We got nothing of consequence in return. But hey Obama got to declare a shallow victory for the history books!

1 Like

exactly. desparate for a braindead media inspired legacy.