Trump is going to destroy social security

If President Trump has it his way social security will be hit hard, and creating more homeless ,disabled and some younger people are in for a big hit. Social security are doing many many certifacations, for everyone,He needs to leave it alone ! If trump does anything to SS,or doesnt stop trying to take what little the poor have, he is going to lose millions of votes.Many of our SS people worked and payed into it as insurance but he wants no one to collect,their just due when its needed.Tell congress tell everyone to wake up before he screws it up .God Bless AMERICA Please save the little man and woman and child. from this.

Link to what he want’s to do to social security

Not before he punches every baby and kicks every puppy.

1 Like

What in the world are you talking about?

SHOCK!!!

Something I actually agree with Trump on. :smile:

He signed an Executive Order to require more rigorous and more frequent reviews of Social Security Disability claimants. Claimants must undergo reviews every two years including medical examinations.

Yes, there has been whining.

But every two years is NOT excessive by any means and fraud clearly exists in the system.

This will not destroy Social Security Disability, it will strengthen it.

And this order does not effect normal Social Security retirement at all.

2 Likes

OMG, he is going to push granny over clift in her wheelchair. Where have I heard that baloney before? Be original, for goodness sakes. :rofl: :rofl:. :rofl: :rofl:

Should there be any exemptions to the two yearly reviews?

I think so, if someone is clearly messed up. But I have seen the other side of it that Safiel is referring to were people are clearly gaming the system. And I have seen the other side were people are clearly disabled. Although I moved to Seattle 10 years ago my family all lives around Nashville TN and I remember them telling me about a huge case in Kentucky involving a big lawyer and doctors were they were basically running a SS disability mill for money. The lawyer went on the run but I think was later caught or turned himself in.

I found the article

This one lawyer gamed the system for 550 million getting a paid off judge to rubber stamp disability.

1 Like

I was referring to examples where a person has a disability that is never going to change. For example, a person who has lost his/her legs is clearly not going to grow new legs. Should it be necessary for such a person to endure 2 yearly reviews?

Just because they have lost their legs doesn’t mean they are on SS disability.

Guy at one the ATV dealership lost both legs and partial use of his hand and he works 40 hours a week. He no longer works on vehicles, but runs the parts department of the service decpartment.

1 Like

She’ll have to crawl to the cliff as MediCare probably won’t pay for the wheelchair.
.WW, PHS

Trump is corrupt, a clown, and an utter idiot, but I have to think SS was doomed long before he could get his wee hands on it.