Trump Invites Putin to the White House This Fall

I agree. He was one of my favorite Rs until not long ago. I hardly recognize him now. He’s accusing fellow Rs of having TDS.

I saw his speech today, he spoke eerily similar to a bunch of trump supporters here. I was cracking up.

Joanne, are you going to vote R this Nov?

I won’t vote for liberals or leftists. I don’t agree with George Will’s view of voting for Ds, although I can certainly relate to his frustration.

It’s not a good position to be in, that’s for sure.

The Senate vote opposing Trump was 98 to 0. McCain was not there, so I am assuming that maybe Rand abstained from voting, but not sure. Don’t think anyone else was absent.

It’s really weird whatever is going on with him.

I think there was one Nay vote.

If my dog takes a poop on my rug I scold it and let it know it has done something I will not tolerate, my dog hates getting talked sharply too so she never did it again. Even though I scolded her for doing a bad thing I did not take her outback and go all Travis Coates and do a Old Yeller on her.

No it was unanimous. Haven’t seen the roll call but assuming Rand abstained.

Captain Bone Spurs loves to play soldier.

This might be the one time in your life when you should consider it.

no it was Senator Shelby one of the ones who spent 4th in moscow

Unless the revelations continue and get worse, I still have a hard time seeing how impeachment would benefit the nation. I suspect it would irreparably fracture us along partisan lines.

Whether the end result is having a personal puppet in the White House or a chaotic and divided United States, the real winner here is Putin. He played us masterfully.

a

This nation survived Watergate and it will survive trump.

1 Like

I hope you’re right. I have no memory of Watergate or Nixon. What I’ve seen is the political divide and public discourse grow progressively more insipid and rude since the unity of 2001 vaporized. Donald is the culmination of the age. It will take something unique to find our way back.

I love how the only alternative to Trump’s approach to Russia is “war.” That’s so absurd on its face. That Trump has apparently convinced you that he is the only thing standing between you and war is a testament to his demagoguery and your hapless submission to it.

He’s divorced, I believe. Couple years back.

1 Like

They are deceived, believing the media is stronger than they actually are. Spineless Republicans are famous for doing the left’s bidding, lest the press insult them.

Reality shows how ineffectual the press is. Its been non-stop Russia Collusion, and the number of voters concerned with it is an asterisk, not even a percent.

But in the Beltway, news junkies…they dread being singled out by the media for any negative coverage and would sell out their own mother to avoid it.

Or maybe…just maybe…the GOP Senate is fed up with enabling a president that is so out of his mind that he would hand over ambassadors to the Kremlin for questioning.

Donald certainly provides evidence of that.