Trump Invites Putin to the White House This Fall

Yeah I actually think this is the end run…

A new Axis…

I have a feeling that Senate Repubs are gonna rise once they get Kavanaugh confirmed…

would this one work?

Hey, some people said that about the tax cuts, too. So I doubt it.

Yep. Thanks!

When I was in middle school, a dude broke into my locker and stole several items of mine. Problem was he was too stupid to realize there were security cameras in the area. He was of course caught, I got my things back. What I distinctly remember was not inviting him over to dinner at my house later.

3 Likes

I’m kind of serious here.

I think the next President should bulldoze the HW. There’s no telling what kind of security has been breached at this point.

The U.S. Intel Chief is on a need-to-know basis; business as normal. FAKE NEWS. DEEP STATE!

If Jesus didn’t want America to get along with Russia why did Jesus invent Russia in the first place?

Said Flounder: “Oh, boy … This is gonna be great!”

Important article:

WWe are witnessing nothing less than the breakdown of American foreign policy. This week’s extraordinary confusion over even the basic details of the Helsinki summit shows that all too clearly. We may not yet know what exactly Trump agreed to with Putin, or even if they agreed to anything at all; perhaps, it will turn out, Putin and his advisers have sprung another clever disinformation trap on Trump, misleading the world about their private meeting because a novice American President gave them an opening to do so. But, even if we don’t know the full extent of what was said and done behind closed doors in Helsinki, here’s what we already do know as a result of the summit: America’s government is divided from its President on Russia; its process for orderly decision-making, or even basic communication, has disintegrated; and its ability to lead an alliance in Europe whose main mission in recent years has been to counter and contain renewed Russian aggression has been seriously called into question.

a communist mob boss and a wanna be mob boss are always gonna wanna hang out.

10 char

Maybe Trump wants his own Putin pee pee tape.

1 Like

The sad thing is that exactly what Trumps supporters will say.

I am genuinely interested to know why Trump is leaving out his chief spymaster out of the loop. Are Trump supporters at all concerned over this development.

Personally I find it incredulous that we have a President who first said Russia did not interfere then they did interfere and now he is inviting Putin to the WH for a knees up.

I would ask what foreign policy? I don’t think we have ever had one under this president. Certainly Tillerson was winging it. Although he was pretty good at deflecting when the question was asked. Pompeo is still fairly new, but those questions are going to be flying next week when he appears before congress.

If the pressure had not been on, Trump would have never walked back his comments. I think that this call for a meeting is an attempt to get back on Putin’s good side after been sorta of mean to him.

Oh without a doubt. You know he is already trying to spin this privately with his Russian friends. Trump is the consummate charlatan he tells you what you want to hear and everyone he talks to he says something different.

Come on lets get real who really believes that Trump misspoke. He is constantly on Twitter and within minutes of realizing what he said he would have been tweeting it. The truth is his team sat down and brainstormed a way out of this.

But his base does not care. He spent months denying he paid or knew anything about the payment to Stormy Daniels and then when he admits he did know there was not a peep out of his supporters.

Holy ■■■■■ I would say the White House has been relocated to Sesame Street, but - quite frankly, that would be an insult to Sesame Street at this point.

1 Like

And it says something when the hours clicked off and not a tweet or statement until the afternoon.
I will guess that at least one of the staff had a copy of “Brainstorming for Dummies” on AF1.

On a few occasions Sarah Baby would comment in the press briefing that this administration “can walk and chew gum at the same time”. Haven’t heard her say that for awhile though.

1 Like