Trump investigations

I didn’t 'add it". That has always been my position and it is KEY,

You can lie in the press all you want to. Obama sent out his minions to lie to us aboiut Benghazi, as I have already pointed out.

But what you CANNOT DO is lie to a prosecutor under oath. That - and only that - would be a lie that is obstruction of justice.

And Robert Mueller actually knows that, which is why his reasons are BOGUS political clap-trap and ALSO why both Barr and Rosenstein didn’t charge the President with obstruction for lying.

M

Trumps new campaign slogan for 2020 “technically not illegal”

MAGA

You guys really drained the swamp

1 Like

That is absolutely not the definition of obstruction of justice.

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines “obstruction of justice” as an act that “corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice.”

A lot more covered there than mere lying under oath.

Wrong…yet…again.

2 Likes

Exhibit 4 billion forty four.

Rex Tillerson.

“So often, the president would say here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it and I would have to say to him: ‘Mr President, I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law,’

I dare say there aren’t many days gone by where Trump isn’t ordering or asking members of his staff to do illegal ■■■■■ But nope completely innoncent.

1 Like

NOPE.

Trump was warned that the Russians MIGHT try to infiltrate their campaign, but ALL the candidates were warned the same thing.

What I said is Trump had no knowledge that they DID make any attempt to do anything illegal in the campaign.

M

The Russian government did more than troll, they hacked the DNC, they organized campaign rallies for trump, they attacked US city, state and local government election systems including voter registrations… to brush it off as just some small cases of internet trolling means that you either didn’t read the report or you’re being dishonest.

The report shows several instances where Trump officials said they didn’t know things about Russia in which they clearly did. If you can’t acknowledge the facts, then you are just arguing against your own delusions.

garbage

1 Like

C’mon man…reach a little higher…REACH!!!

He would be facing impeachment

how do you know that “ALL the candidates were warned the same thing?”

And you have no way of knowing what trump had knowledge of.

Look at all those qualifiers

With this group of GOP? Not a chance. Hell not even McCain himself would have done ■■■■ if it came to that. Its easy to torpedo a bill, a whole different thing to recognize legitimate issues.

Let me put it this way then. He never told anyone to lie to a prosecutor - whether under oath or not.

M

Prove me wrong dear

I get that you’re trying to do the Trump and be aggressive but it’s not gonna work. You’re gonna be in for a huge shock when they get to his money.

You dont know that. Yet another false statement.

He told Tillerson he wanted to do a number of illegal things, Tillerson actually had to foresight and knowledge not to do it.

Its no stretch of the immagination he could have or did tell one or more people to not be truthful.

Nope, that never, ever happened.

Because it was standard practice. The article referenced by Jay Jay says as much.

And there is NO evidence that the Trump campaign knew of any illegality by any Russian they dealt with.

M

that doesn’t help you.

He would be facing it…i agree the GOP wouldnt go for it

The DNC were so inept that they allowed the Russians to hack them. Not Trumps fault that they didn’t secure their servers.
The Russians also organized anti Trump rallies before and after his election. Are you being dishonest in not stating that the Russian promoted both sides?
And are you aware that as of this moment you are doing just what the Russians wanted you to do. Push that divide. View the other side as the enemy that you must destroy. I think the Russians are betting on United We Stand Divided We Fall.