Trump investigations

This is damn near amazing. The new defense is, i’m so innocent of one crime that I will attempt to commit another regardless of my actually guiltiness of what I may be implicated for.

Hell, if that be the case, we should just wipe witness tampering off the books as well, because how can you tamper with a witness if you never committed a crime in the first place you were just worried that someone might THINK you had.

No the main reason was because comey was fired…

Cant even get that right…its even in the report…

The rest is just blah blah blah

In the FIRST PLACE, we haven’t heard from McGahn or the WH on this, so let’s be CLEAR - all we have heard is the ONE SIDE.

Secondly, he can tell people to lie all he wants to, to avoid whatever poltical thing he wants to. The Obama administration flat out LIED to all of us about Benghazi. It was about politcal strategy and defense.

What Trump CANNOT DO and DID NOT DO is tell anyone to lie under oath to a prosecutor.

M

1 Like

I said he ATTEMPTED to, and actually it wasn’t me that said that it was Mueller who did that.

As for proof of attempted obstruction, again it was pointed out 10 times in the report.

As for your last sentence, well that is a straight up personal attack on me, which the moderator staff can deal with on their own should they choose to, don’t worry I won’t flag it and I prefer to let everyone see that and realize what it amounts to.

That was the impetus for it.

The reason that Mueller was needed was because the President was being ACCUSED of conspiracy to collude with the Russians.

The DOJ was perfectly capable of looking into Russian internet trolling without a special counsel. Without suspected collusion you DO NOT need a special counsel.

M

trump was not formally accused of anything.

1 Like

And there it is folks. Don’t really even need to say anything more about that at this point. Hook, line, and sinker.

As for MgGahn, et all telling their side. Well don’t worry about that, I’m sure the house dems will be calling them all to come and tell their side. I’m equally sure the other side will bitch and moan about how this is still a witch hunt, political revenge, etc.

I’m betting a fair bit of memory loss may be involved.

#HealTheCountryDivide lol.

Mueller came aboard because comey was fired…had comey not been fired mueller wouldnt have been used.

He wasnt under investigation

Odd isn’t it. Very Nixon like. And to think just one misstep along the way where one of these best people had actually followed his orders, perhaps a whole different story today.

1 Like

SO, both you and Robert Mueller can explain HOW he obstructed anything or attempted to…WITHOUT hiding or destroying evidence, WITHOUT ordring anyone to lie under oath and WITHOUT ordering the only guy who could stop the investigation to do so.

It’s kinda HARD to do, without doing any of that. In fact, it is impossible.

M

You know, today I didn’t actually commit a crime which in my particular life is true about 99% of the time since only occasionally I’ll go a couple miles over the speed limit.

In any case, what I think I should do every day going forth is call a bunch of people I know ( my brother is the country prosecutor ) to make sure that no one including the country police are looking into any crimes I am going to do that tomorrow and every day after that. You know… cause im worried about the nation.

LOL so amusing.

1 Like

Dude…as I said…reaching and stretching beyond all imagination.

I’m sure you’re getting nice and limber from all that stretching.

Trump got pissy and ordered his guys to try and get rid of Mueller…for the good of the nation.

Brings a tear to me eye how selfless President Trump is! Always thinking to unify instead of divide!

1 Like

The investigations into spying and the lies by the left are just getting started
. So, it looks to me like the lefts witch hunt is over and the left won’t accept the results. Get ready to buckle up because the left aren’t going to like the next investigations. Maybe after Barr is done they will be too busy covering for their own dirty deeds to worry about Trump…
The ones in denial are the left. Their dream did not come true and they can’t accept that they were fooled by the leftist media. Now they think that if they can just get one more go at it they might be able to manufacture something out of thin air that didn’t happen.
I’m seeing a 2020 red wave. The voters get tired of listening to partisan score losers after a while. They don’t send people to DC to spend all their time on petty partisan politics. They want results and I don’t see the left doing anything but one circus hearing after another.

I like how you added “under oath.” Don’t worry. Nobody noticed.

The Russians have only been proven to be internet trolls.

Nothing else has been proven. It’s only been alleged and remains unproven. You understand that…right?

And no, since the Trump campaign had no specific knowledge of any attempt by the Russians to illegaly subvert the election, they could not LIE about it.

The guy you should really be mad at, by the way, is OBAMA. He KNEW that the Russians were attempting to interfere in the election and did NOTHING about it but fire off a strongly-worded letter to Putin.

M

I know you don’t know this as evidenced by your posting history in this thread, but one doesn’t need be under oath to be convicted of a crime. United States Code, title 18, section 1001 spells this out very clearly. Thus Trump need not order a subordinate to lie under oath.

As for the rest, well they will most likely have their day in front of congress to say what they are willing to say or not say, and in those circumstances, they actually will be under oath. Maybe they will be loyal lapdogs like Manafort.

And now Clinton can’t even sell half the tickets to hear him speak.

Trump was warned July 16…by the FBI… about Russian attempts to subvert the election and attempt to infiltrate his campaign.

They were asked to report any contacts with Russians to the FBI.

They never did, of course…even the ones that had already happened.

Wrong yet again.

Now that there is funny! Logical and fact based. You speak for no one but your partisan self.