Trump investigations

That might be the funniest post I’ve seen on here in awhile.

Great!

Then show me where I’m wrong. Show me why he would want to OBSTRUCT an investiation that will show he was innocent all along.

Show me why he shoiuld have faith in Mueller to be fair and apolitical when Mueller hired NO ONE but Democrats and Clinton supporters to investigate him and his campaign.

Show me why he should have faith in Mueller who wanted to get him in a perjury trap because he KNEW he could not get him in a charge of conspiracy. How does THAT inspire faith in Robert Mueller as a fair and apolitical prosecutor?

Calling my assetions “garbage” do not explain those things.

M

Why?

Show me where he obstructed ANYTHING.

And then explain to me why Trump - or anyone else - would want the investigation to drag on for even more months.

He was INNOCENT. Why would he? All it was doing was creating a great divide in the nation and slowing down his agendas - perhaps the goal of Robert Mueller, all along.

M

1 Like

So, you speak for everybody, now???

M

lol, their argument is absurd.

The funny thing is that Barr/Trump seriously has them believing that there isn’t anything noteworthy in the report when there are over 50 pages detailing how the Russian government interfered in our election… dozens of pages showing the connections between the Trump campaign and the Russians, dozens of pages showing how the Trump campaign tried to lie and cover up what happened and dozens of pages showing how Trump attempted to obstruct justice.

They’re in denial. It’ll sink in in about a month or two.

Hopefully. Right now they appear to think it’s 448 pages of Mueller waxing poetic and saying “no collusion.”

Well that is a joke of a question and pure garbage.

You answered your own question without even realizing. Innocent people don’t do things that make it look like they are guilty of something they believe they are innocent of doing.

Why he wanted to do as much in this circumstance well that is the question now isn’t it. And it is a fact he didn’t just want to, he tried to, multiple times, and as Mr Mueller pointed out only failed because those he ordered to do as much refused.

As for Mueller, well no one on either side had even one single problem with him until he was appointed SP at which point Trump sychopants did exactly what everyone expected them to do which is release the hounds and impune his character ala John McCain, et all.

This garbage is boring me, its as pathetic and transparent as cling wrap.

Keep trying to explain it the garbage posts away. I doubt there are more than 2 other people on this site that believe that crap.

1 Like

I speak for logical fact based people yes…

Another load of garbage.

Keep on glossing over the fact he tried to obstruct the process.

Creating a great divide? LMAO he did that just by getting elected, and I got news for you. This report and people thinking this is over has done nothing, zip, zero, ziltch to change that in any plausible way. Aka nothing has changed from today from the day the report was released, so that assertion is bovine excrement on it’s surface, and rotten decaying garbage even superficially.

:joy: The idea Donald J Trump doing anything other than what is best for Donald J Trump. That assertion in and of itself should be enough for anyone to spit out their drink and laugh hysterically.

There were connections between the Russians and the Ukrainians in the Clinton campaign, too.

Does that mean they also need to be investigated?

Now, show me where Trump or the Trump campaign tried to lie under oath about this “conspiracy” that never happened.

Then show me how the Trump campaign actually obstructed anything or how they even could, WITHOUT lying under oath or destroying evidence or refusing to speak to the prosecutors.

Because they never lied under oath about any conspiracy, they never refused to let anyone speak to the prosecutors and they never refused to hand over ANY document they were asked to produce - NOT ONE. Mueller got EVERYTHING he asked for, all the way through.

How then do you OBSTRUCT an investigation when you do all that in service to it?

M

1 Like

See post above.

M

Garbage.

A joke to be sure. Mueller got everything he asked for? He asked Trump to come answer questions in front of him. What he got was a list of written answers, a majority of which were “I don’t recall”

This isn’t even a challenge anymore.

The Russians have gotten everything they wanted when they interfered with the election.

And you’re a big part of their success. BRAVO!!

Despite the fact that Trump was INNOCENT of the very thing that started all this off and he was duly and properly elected means absolutely nothing to you.

The Russians win.

M

1 Like

Well, you are extremey verbose today.

What and inciteful argument!!!

You didn’t answer my question. You can’t.

M

One doesn’t attempt to answer a questions based on an assertion that is patently false to begin with.

Those are what are called subjective questions, and ones I don’t care to entertain just to make certain people feel better about their justifications for supporting a criminal.

But he WAS innocent. Ask Robert Mueller who said he could not find any evidence of conspiracy - allegedly the MAIN REASON for his existence as a Special Counsel.

He never tried to stop the investigation. The only way to stop it was to tell Rod Rosenstein to stop it. THAT’S THE ONLY WAY in can and could be stopped.

All he ever tried to do was make it a fair and apolitical investigation. I should think that EVERYONE would want that, so why wouldn’t he?

He KNEW he was innocent, after all.

Mueller hired NO ONE but Democrats and Clinton supporters - including a known problematic prosecutor who had been admonished by courts in the past for his excesses. He then tried to get Trump into a perjury trap, because he knew that Trump could not be charged with conspiracy.

He wanted something - ANYTHING - to get Trump, ultimately. How does that square with a fair and apolitical prosecutor??

The final straw on Mueller is he committed the worst sin of all for a prosecutor - damning a subject WITHOUT indicting them. That was what got James Comey in trouble. A prosecutor has a BINARY choice - indict or not, NOWHERE is he supposed to lay out things he doesn’t like but will not prosecute.

That goes against EVERYTHING we believe in our justice system. A subject is presumed innocent until proven guilty and prosecutors are NOT supposed to say, “Well, he’s guilty, but we cannot prove it.”

THAT is the real garbage.

M

After reading or skimming the report, are you saying that the Russian government didn’t interfere with our election?

After reading or skimming the report, are you saying that Trump and several people in his campaign didn’t lie and try to hide their knowledge of what Russia did?

Mmm hmm. And then tried pressured McGahn to deny that he ever ordered him to fire Mueller. Just keeps getting more and more funny.

WAIT!!.

How are they subjective?

You said he obstructed the investigation. SHOW ME WHERE. You are even alluding to his guilt in the conspiracy charge. SHOW ME WHERE.

Here is your opportunity.

What is SUBJECTIVE is your claim he is guilty WITHOUT any proof.

He didn’t destroy or hide any evidence. He didn’t lie under oath or tell anyone else to. He didn’t tell anyone to stop the investigation - not even the ONLY guy who could - Rod Rosenstein. Where’s the PROOF???

Why do you think Rod Rosenstein has stood RIGHT BEHIND William Barr every time Barr has declared that they found no evidence to indict the President for anything?

Get over it. At this point, all you are doing is supporting the Russians in their attempts to tear Americans apart.

M