Trump investigations

Nothing at all.

Now, it’s impeachable for Trump to have private discussions with his staff, to vent his frustrations over people or events.

1 Like

as well as, um, using the water fountain.

but with a party utterly devoid of direction and substance what else do they have?

besides a batty 80 year old speaker and a naive nincompoop of an adolescent rep from”da bronx” lol

oh and a couple outright proud jew haters

Let the hearings begin!

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1120440377616551936?s=21

Here is fat donald asking McGhan to remove Mueller, then pressed him to deny it…obstruction.

I wonder who the “two aides” were.

You’ve already showed you have no problem with Barr’s summary even though it’s clear he misrepresented it’s contents. When you’re defending what can be clearly demonstrated to be lies, how can it be further rebutted?

so when does actual impeachment start?

hint: will never pass through senate

To me it looks like the left and those of you in the middle of the left are angry that Trump and company weren’t charged.
You all built up a big fairy tale in your heads and played it over and over. You were so excited and what happened? Your made up fairy tale did not come true and even today knowing that it wasn’t true you can’t let it go and move on.
Some how you have to make it true or you have to admit that you were lied to by the leftist media. But to admit that you were wrong will be a massive blow to your ego so you just keep changing the story a little hoping maybe this is all a dream and next week your fairy tale will come true.

No president has ever been convicted in the Senate. A lot want impeachment anyway so that his behavior isn’t normalized.

The Mueller report shows that the majority of what was reported in the news was true. You should try skimming it yourself.

wrong answer

The left could just accept that they have been fed a fairy tale by the leftist media. And admit that for two years they were wrong. But we all know that most on left can never be that honest.

The Senate has never voted to convict any president. FACT. The only reason impeachment didn’t hurt Clinton was because most Americans didn’t consider lying about an affair a serious crime. Trump is in a different universe.

Zero substance and 100% tribalism. Bravo.

he lied to a grand jury

by “most americans” you mean “cnn”

and that was the late 90’s. 20 years ago

you still didn’t answer my question

He reached a 73% approval rating…that objectively means most Americans. Let’s not let facts get in the way though.

The democrat leadership is filled with cowards, so it’s likely they will try to avoid impeaching Trump unless something forces their hands.

1 Like

they will go through with it trust me

when do they do this? that was my original question

He didn’t try to obstruct and I never said he did.

I said he tried to get the investigation over with as quickly as possible and his part of it - NO conspiracy to collude - known to Americans as quickly as possible, because as we have SEEN it was and still is tearing apart the nation for NO GOOD REASON.

He was INNOCENT, all along.

We had TWO YEARS of nonsense for no good reason and he knew it from the very start.

M

I can believe that you believe that.

Now what really happened is Republican media prepared their audience for a report being one way when it’s actually the opposite. That’s why you see so many angry Trump supporters or Trump supporters going back into denial.

A bunch of people thought it was over and they haven’t quite figured out that it’s just starting.

They’re going to try to string it out as far as having more investigations. I don’t see them filing articles of impeachment unless Mueller drops a bombshell in public hearings or if some new piece of damning information is revealed through any of the ongoing investigations.

Yeah nobody believes this argument…just stop.

almost had it

let some of the other righteous brilliant lefties take a crack at it