Trump insults Meghan and John McCain

It’s a cult. Trump is viewed as a messiah by his followers.

1 Like

Sure. The only thing that changes is the sides.

We heard “but Obama” for four years.

Huh?

What is the “stuff” that left-leaners should denounce? I’m not being trite. That was told to me in this very thread.

What am I defending? Where are the statements from Biden in which he has said something which needs defended or denounced? I’m not saying that was from you.

1 Like

…cuz all that’s left is plan “B”?

It is intentional. It energizes a segment of society that identifies with and appreciates his irreverence. Their support is the source of his leveraged with the party that otherwise might go with another leader.

Sure you did, it’s ok.

1 Like

I haven’t rationalized anything.

Most definitely not.

There we go.

Please post where I said that then.

I did.

I wasn’t saying “you.” I know your opinion of these statements. I should have used you©

1 Like

As a Naval Officer, I have nothing but respect for Captain McCain.

As a politician, I didn’t care for Senator McCain.

4 Likes

I agree with that statement.

1 Like

No you didn’t.

You posted where I said you should condemn his actions.

I never said if you don’t, you are just like him.

1 Like

Yeah, I get that. I just came up in a time where occupants and former occupants of that office conducted themselves with dignity.

So it still surprises me to see crap like this. It shouldn’t, but it does.

That’s a strong indictment of the GOP if that is true.

3 Likes

Yep. Trump supporters have to defend inappropriate statements. Democrats have to defend the collapse of Kabul, out of control spending bills, out of control inflation, an undefended border, rising Covid deaths, and a supply chain that may be inadequate for Christmas.
Think I’d take inappropriate statements.

3 Likes

Just like in the first half of the 1800’s, you had a political minority that used identity politics to wield outsized power for the express benefit of the wealthiest among them while becoming a rapidly diminishing political minority, and the second that they lost power they tried to destroy the Union.

1 Like

It’s a strong indictment of our present day politics as a whole…when Trump is the best choice but that doesn’t change the fact, that it’s true.