Trump insults Meghan and John McCain

Look at you deflect like teflon because you got nothing. Please provide some proof Biden is the big pervert you claim.

26 women have accused your hero of sexaul misconduct. You will hand wave it away though because you like his policies. :roll_eyes:

I quoted you. Easy to see that. Was someone else typing what I quoted? Is your account hacked?

Defend the McCains? What are you talking about. Yet more deflection?

One last time so you can again refuse to answer: do you condone the manner in which Trump referred to the McCains and Powell? That is a yes or no question. Anything other than “no” is by default “yes.” Simple.

You’re fine with what he said. Thanks for the confirmation.

aaaaand you didn’t read a thing I replied with. Or it’s in orbit. Could definitely be the later.

Democrats on Hunter Biden’s dealings with China, Ukraine, oligarchs, anonymous millionaires and the related lies by the Big Guy: Well, Donald Tump jr….and foreign people stayed at the Trump hotel….and Trump…

Third post replying in “Is there anything Biden can’t screw up”

Definitely in orbit. Laid that question to rest.

Candor versus actions/policy. Candor isn’t actions/policy. Deflecting questions of candor to opposition actions/policy is the technique being used in this thread by those refusing to address Trump’s candor.

Your edit further shows that exact technique.

Makes sense to me. People are saying policy is more important to them than words. If you don’t think that is an appropriate response so be it.

2 Likes

How many said they would build a wall at the USA-Mexico border and Mexico would pay for it?

Trump lost in 2020.

They didn’t; Biden is not senile.

I don’t think dismissing character for policy is appropriate. I value a good person over policy. Many don’t. That’s fine. If that’s how they feel they shouldn’t hide from it or deflect when questioned. Own it.

In a policymaker?

Yes. I don’t expect to approve of every policy of every policymaker. Even if I don’t approve of the policy, a policymaker of good character would be expected to act in good faith, with the interests of all at least considered. I can live with that. I can live with policy I don’t agree with coming from someone I believe to be acting in good character. Absolutely.

1 Like

That makes no sense.

How is the USA “losing” with a stronger alliance with India, Japan and Australia?

Very well articulated.

Nope. Trump could have been sweetness and joy, but done everything else from his term the same, and I still wouldn’t vote for him.

Open your eyes and just look for yourself at the massive crowds at his rallies.

I heard that the deal was changed to; the Mexican army stops illegal migration plus they house them until they have a court case. This expense that “we” didn’t have to incur and the savings from it, actually exceed the cost of the wall but some…are oblivious to positive financial dealings? How bout u? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: