Trump insults Meghan and John McCain

I guess he enjoyed all the attention his insults of Powell got him? Decided to keep the thrill alive?

What a petty man this Trump is.

2 Likes

Holy crap on a cracker!

Hey look News flash Trump says stupid mean things about people.

2 Likes

Didn’t Trump get the memo he lost the 2020 election?

1 Like

Why is Trump claiming he won Arizona in 2020 when:

How on earth does any rational person continue to support Trump?

3 Likes

I think I can explain chaos theory easier than answer that question.

1 Like

The idea that either can be insulted is laughable

Birds of a feather flock together?

2 Likes

If there is a picture beside the meaning of term ■■■■■■ bag, it will be Donald Trump.

1 Like

Come on Trumplicans…defend your pathetic idol. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Why would we. We are having to much fun watching you defend the pathetic idiot you put in the white house.

4 Likes

So you got nothing. :open_mouth: <===== my shocked face.

3 Likes

“Because of me, her dead father, who I think sucks, had the world’s best and greatest funeral”

Yeah.

Translation: We can’t defend his actions. At least we can enjoy watching the indefensible actions of our idol irritate the libs.

I hope they prove me wrong one way or the other.

1 Like

You pointing to me now. Funny I’m not the one with the power to do anything. Just more deflection from you because jbiden has no clue how to run anything but his mouth.

1 Like

Trump has no power to do anything. I know it’s hard having to defend the idiot you put in the white house. But the buck stops with the old pervert. No excuses. No whining, Time for the leftist to fix the problems they have caused in a few short months.

2 Likes

Isn’t it perfectly possible to find fault with both Trump and Biden ?

This isn’t zero sum game.

1 Like

The deflection is strong. Trump has publicly disparaged two dead Americans in the last week. If people won’t say one way or another it’s an admission that either they’re OK with it or too afraid to say they aren’t. Likely in fear of angering the idol and his followers.

I guess we’ll soon know which way it is.

More Biden deflection = I’m OK with it or I’m too scared to say I’m not.

4 Likes

Maybe you should get with the topic of the thread? Please Trumpsplain what your idol really meant. I seemed to have lost my idiot speak secret decoder ring.

3 Likes