Trump: Inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess

I’m sure his intelligence briefings were just mistaken on that point…

Seems to be TRENDING.

I missed the Mueller headline of the day.

It is now a barometric indicator of a slow news day.

:grapes:

Something’s up today, fat donald doesn’t tweet about Mueller for no apparent reason.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DsDAFBaUcAAa3en?format=jpg&name=small

6 Likes

I’m actually surprised Trump has time to tweet. I’m sure all the military strategy sessions to prepare for dealing with the massive invasion force heading for the US is taking a huge chunk of his time…

not related to Russian collusion… BUt we all know that’s how dems took the house.

Joking, or is that the new word on AM radio? Asking, I never listen.

I like Betsy.

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/1063063800675483648

Donald thinks the Mueller investigation is a mess? Damn, that’s news.

Is the President under some sort of suicide watch?

He should be. He is not well.

After so much sikence on the investigation, you’re probably right.

I predict a caravan of bad news.

Democrats took the House in their largest Congressional victory in over 40 years because an overwhelming majority of Americans oppose Trump and everything he is. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being, embodying each of the Seven Deadly Sins. And America rejected him resoundingly in their first opportunity to do so after seeing how he treated the office he won.

3 Likes

Russian collusion was made up out of whole cloth and used by the dems, why not turn it around?

The house is illegitimate became they colluded with Honduras too…lol!

If that was true he would have lost the senate too.

The inner workings of the investigation are not a total mess. I can say that with confidence.

4 Likes

Democrats won 23 senate seats. Republicans 12.

1 Like

Millions upon millions upon millions more Americans voted for Democratic Senate candidates than Republican candidates. Had the field not favored the GOP stronger than any time in the last 60+ years, they would have lost it too.

Face it Cratic, America rejects Trump. With a fervor. With a strong economy, low unemployment, and tax cuts. They STILL abhor and reject Trump. That is how terrible he truly is.

If he weren’t terrible, with such a strongly favored field, the GOP should have picked up 10+ seats in the Senate. Instead they will get 2 because of luck of the field. They would have lost 10-15 seats in the House. Instead they will lose 35-40.

America’s overwhelming majority rejects Donald Trump and all that he is. The proof is in the results. You’re on the wrong side of history on this one.

3 Likes

He seems pretty worked up…

Capture

Is this where we take the President literally but seriously or is it the other way around?

1 Like

I wonder if those Russians will ever get their trial… lol!

…I guess Mueller is moving in permanently. Wasn’t Cohen suppose to be singing like a bird by now? Remember when Flynn was suppose to flip any day now? Oh, and we sure lack Manafort stories… Those really got the left ginned up, but still…nada.

All Mueller is there for now is to make headlines anytime the news cycle gets better for Trump, so dems can change the subject.

So just you making stuff up? OK, just wanted to clarify if this was something Rush was pushing.