Trump indicted!

What part of “unofficial count” don’t you understand?

Please…tell me how elections are run. I’m only a judge of elections and took a ton of training. So of course you know more than me on the subject.

i lean toward yes. that’s the whole reason for the sham j6 clown show and the raid. to pretend there’s a reason for them to persecute

otoh they prob see how it all flopped too and likely backfired. so they may back off.

1 Like

The Republican Party authorized the investigation into trumps campaign and their ties to the Russian government.

The topic is using the investigative power of the government for political gain. Benghazi is a perfect example.

Mueller was authorized by the gop.

1 Like

They are too stupid, partisan, and vindictive to back off their phony narrative.

The documentary 2000 Mules proves otherwise.

One will never hear it at MsDNC or Cnn of course.

1 Like

You were conned. That propaganda doesn’t show what it says it does.

2000 Mules shows nothing of the sort.

You were duped by Dinesh, who trolled you even as he was grifting you.

Do you never get tired of that?

Yes. And even after she conceded the race Hillary Clinton bitched about election fraud. But no evidence was found. And there were a few states that had a knee jerk reaction and vowed to clean up election fraud that wasn’t present.

They did…the difference is they didn’t incite a mob on the Capitol and have rabid election deniers trying to take power over the election process today.

No it does not. There is not one reference in that film that says that any of those ballots were illegal or who was voted for. Nothing in that movie is credible evidence of election fraud.

no one did that in 2020 either (except democrat plants maybe) but instead the lefty democrat maniacs rampaged through the streets and blocked ambulances and had other various destructive meltdowns across the country like the deranged maniacs they are.

Now why should they do that when they can pretend that a delay in reporting is also proof of fraud?

:laughing:

All that doc proves is that there’s a sucker born every minute.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favorite in movie trolling from that film was True the Vote using a map of Moscow to stand in for a map of Atlanta.

They HAD to know they were doing that.

They take the $20-$30 a head from their sheeple…and silently troll them at the same time

Democrat Plants. Lol.

That you believe this shows how ill the country is.

But of course…MAGAs do no wrong…ever.

They can only be wronged.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

yeah there you go!

just like your precious sources of precious true news.

1 Like

i love when i hit on a nerve

interesting

floridadude used like two dozen more emotes.

such solid cases

Democrap after Democrap objecting to the election results. It was stolen. It was rigged. It was hacked. (Putin did it! :clown_face: ) Not their President. Blah blah blah. Even the Kid Sniffer had to shut down their attempts to stifle the legitimate election certification.

Their Jackass followers happily bleated along, like they have every single time a Republican became President in the 21st century. Not once have they ever accepted a loss the way they demand you do now.

It’s all (D)ementia now. 6 years ago? Do you know how long that is in A(D)H(D) time? :rofl:

3 Likes