Trump inciting violence

How is saying we will never forget the most deadly terrorist attack on american soil calling for violence?

1 Like

Because it triggers racist pieces of ■■■■ like the one below. It’s a straight out dog whistle.

During the call, an individual, who identified himself as Pat Carlineo, said to a staff member: “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her, she’s a (expletive) terrorist. I’ll put a bullet in her (expletive) skull.”

2 Likes

Absolutely!

So interesting that the top 3 importers of American arms are also three of the nations contributing terrorists to the 9/11 attacks.

With 15 terrorists coming from Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia being the largest importer or our arms.

Makes no freaking sense!

War Mongers Bush and Obama participated in this trade bigly.

War Monger Trump picked up the baton and has been sprinting with it.

So my old faded and tattered t-shirt that if from back then

Has a picture of the twin towers burning

Above it “we never forget”
Below it “we never forgive”

So I’m inciding violence everytime I wear it?

C’mon dude, this crap is apples to semis.

I don’t think Obese Donald was intentionally trying to incite violence with that imbecilic tweet.

I have no doubt if it lead to violence against Muslims he wouldn’t really care.

He certainly was inciting increased stupidity among certain members of his cadre, intentional or not, just like idiot Brian Kilmeade and his imbecilic comment!

Because he is calling her a muslim and using that against her…any one with a brain can see this

1 Like

Yup…

1 Like

How?

Trump with video of her saying “some people did something” with “we will never forget” is somehow in your mind is saying “hurt this person!”

Good Lord. “A fascist incitement to violence”. Now that’s a doozy. You do realize it happened, right?

Perhaps the Congresswoman, who had been taken in 9 years earlier by this country, should think twice about bringing up what adherents of the religion she is so proud of did to it.

He could have shown something on Gothic Serpent, she may not know about that one since she was 12. Oh and living in the country who took her in.

SHE IS A MUSLIM! She wears it like a crown!

1 Like

Her own comments didn’t trigger them?

I thought he hadn’t achieved anything?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

Apparently it’s been long enough since some people did some thing that it didn’t happen.

Who brought it up?

Yup

Trump is a genius at some things.

Imagine Trump talking about slavery and saying “some people did some thing…”

1 Like

Imagine Trump looking at a group of white nationalists chanting “Jews will not replace us” as they marched around statues of traitors who killed Americans in order to maintain what they saw as a God given right to own black people, but then coming to the conclusion the nationalists were good people.

4 Likes

Ok, now what?