Trump: Impeachment Inquiry is a ‘Kangaroo Court’ Where Republicans’ Rights Are ‘Taken Away’

Originally published at: Trump: Impeachment Inquiry is a ‘Kangaroo Court’ Where Republicans’ Rights Are ‘Taken Away’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed House Democrats and their latest effort to remove him from office Tuesday morning; calling their impeachment inquiry a “Kangaroo Court” where Republicans “have their rights taken away.”

“I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away, and true facts are not allowed out for the public to see. Importantly, Ambassador Sondland’s tweet, which few report, stated, ‘I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind.’ That says it ALL!” posted the President on social media.

….to see. Importantly, Ambassador Sondland’s tweet, which few report, stated, “I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” That says it ALL!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 8, 2019

President Trump escalated his war-of-words with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi over the weekend; saying the top Democrat “must be impeached” for defending Rep. Adam Schiff’s botched Ukraine hearings.

“Nancy Pelosi knew of all of the many Shifty Adam Schiff lies and massive frauds perpetrated upon Congress and the American people, in the form of a fraudulent speech knowingly delivered as a ruthless con, and the illegal meetings with a highly partisan ‘Whistleblower’ & lawyer… This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle’ Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly ‘Colluded’ with them, must all be immediately Impeached!” posted Trump on Twitter.

….This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle’ Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly “Colluded” with them, must all be immediately Impeached!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2019