Trump: "I know a lot about wind" (3-28-2019)

I meant the HAIR.

Yay for troll presidents. It’s so brilliant how he, as all of our commander in chief, knows that when he says idiotic things smarter people will point it out.

1 Like

Who cares. He made a dumb statement.

I will call out dumbness and stupidity every time.

Trump is an evil genius doesn’t play well…

Dumber than dirt is a much better adjective.

Allan

1 Like

We have routines to maintain water level.

I have worked here for 12 years and once a battery leaked and was replaced, other than that…

Allan

And we can’t forget about the MSM obsessing over every thing Trump said. It is a hoot to watch them froth at the mouth.

Translation.

TDS.

If Trump said the earth was flat, you’d believe him.

1 Like

Earth.

That was simple.

It’s not about Trump. His supporters hate the media so much that they enjoy watching them report on his continuous string of idiotic statements.

So do we. I’ve been an office tech for 21 years and have seen strings be replaced. They certainly don’t last forever. In fact, one of the routines we have is battery rundown where we intentionally remove the rectifier power to see how quickly the battery discharges. If a string drains too fast, it gets replaced.

All of that said, you are more correct than snow. Those batteries provide tons of life.

Trump: [insert stupid comment here]

Average citizen: That was a stupid thing to say.

Trump supporter: HAW HAW YEW LIBS R TRIGGERED AGIN! GO TRUMP GO! MAGAKAG!!!

5 Likes

Nope! Not for a minute. :+1:

What’s really funny is that I have done enough reading from those in the know to understand that Trump is doing this stuff on purpose. He knows that the MSM will literally froth at the mouth and trip over themselves to fact check his every word.

The MSM is seriously bent on destroying Trump. They will stop at nothing to do so. Trump fully understands this and will use every opportunity to yank their chain.

I like to compare it to a bull fighter and a raging bull. The Trump haters are the raging bull blindly charging at a foe they can’t possibly fathom and Trump is the agile bull fighter who is simply toying with them and enjoying every minute.

#notacult

This is the way Trump has always talked. It isn’t some new media strategy. Pure Trump worship on display here.

2 Likes

You hit the nail on the head. Trump is a reality star and has faced adversity from those who hate him all of his life. His behavior isn’t something new, as you so rightly point out. What is new is the TDS that has affected those who hate him with every fiber in their body. It has all but taken over their lives.

Trump is simply doing what he has always done, and yet the Trump haters still don’t seem to have figured it out.

I for one hope they never do.

Please Don’t Stop!

Ask your doctor if getting treatment for 5th Avenue Syndrome is right for you.

2 Likes

I have no clue what you are talking about and I certainly don’t care. :wink:

Barney Fife

Denial and indifference are two of the main symptoms. :wink:

2 Likes

@Cratic3947, see page 258. Wind energy has a fraction of avian fatality when compared to fossil/ nuclear energy.

He has proven, many times, that he doesn’t know what he is talking about. Yet there is an army of supporters that twist themselves into knots to cover for him. Just like your response.

1 Like