Trump..."I haven't visited troops because I've been very busy"

This thread is about Trump not visiting the troops. If you want to talk about Hillary, go start a thread about her.

If he wants to raise morale, he could send the 1st Lady.

Fat donald is afraid his bone spurs might act up again.

That wasn’t the standard to which the right-wing held Obama.

But if they don’t do it, they hate the troops. Apparently now if they do it, they’re just getting in the way. Got it.

Sounds like the troops would love it-if Trump really loves the military, he should get them some Trump steaks and show them!

Yeah, we know-different standards for different presidential parties.

3 Likes

Nah, she ain’t got it no more. She’s a horseface.

1 Like

Not everything in life is about you.

1 Like

Amen.

10 char

2 Likes

Now that would really raise morale!

He should go. He’d probably come home with a dozen purple hearts.

3 Likes

Sgt. Bone Spurs

Fat donald should go. He can tell the troops how he survived his utterly horrific personal Vietnam.

2 Likes

When are you going?

You’ll need that bait when you go fishing.

1 Like

As soon as Trump goes.

So you’re a Trump follower?

No, you are.

He is when he pretends he isn’t, or something. Clearly, he supports the guy but has reservations about it.

If you go by his daily defense of the guy.

Hey, don’t knock him for evading the draft! I had my bags packed at the time. It’s the only thing about him that calms my TDS.

I went years ago. Before he even mentioned his own personal Vietnam.

Went several times in fact.

Obama spent very little time with the troops and when he did it was always a stunt for him to show off for the crowd or brag about the good work they did in his name.

You can’t find me criticizing him or any other president for leaving the troops alone to do their jobs and simply providing what they need to get the job done when called and the balls to turn them loose when needed.

Spend the rest of your life looking, you won’t ever find anything elese.