Trump: I don't have an Attorney General

No, he’s implying that even if it works for Trump, it’s a terrible thing to do to people.

He didn’t say “trump had nothing to do with the books.” He said trump didn’t write them. The man can barely speak a coherent sentence.

I just hope your boss or your wife do it to you today, and continually, since you seem to support a person who does the same.

“Most”? Link please.

I’d bet my house Trump hasn’t even read those dumb books with his stupid pig face on them.

Ooh look I’m Trump hating!

The proper politcal term is porcine adherent visage.

^This. But they’re not going to listen; don’t waste your breath. Ignore them and they’ll stop acting like children.

Not only fat shaming, but skinny shaming. Everyone’s body structure is unique to their genetics. It’s out of their control. Now, if someone is clearly obese or have an eating disorder, then they need to take that up with their doctor. But it’s not up to other people to judge. The liberals (or most of them) are being just as bad, if not worse, than Donald Trump. If they want to win the legislative seats in November, then they may want to be a bit kinder to people. Right now, most are just flaming hypocrites, and they are alienating some of their base. And I see them getting more and more hateful every day. I can’t believe grown adults resort to the mentality of a 5 yr. old. There’s really no excuse for this.

Trump: I don’t have an Attorney General

Go to the grocery store and check the cookie aisle.

Actually, name calling isn’t necessarily one of Sigmund Freud’s defense mechanisms. Projection is, though, as well as devaluation. Name-calling is a type of devaulation, but not necessarily a defense mechanism in and of itself.

do you think our president practices projection and devaluation/name calling?

Yes, I do. Obama and Trump have ruined any kind of morality when it comes to politics. Remember how much I hated Trump in the beginning of 2016? There’s no change to that. But I’m seeing both sides get more and more “savage,” and certainly more and more immature. We’re no longer a civilized society.

Someone who gets attention by bullying others is not a president I want in the white house. But, since he’s in there, and he’s doing a decent job, I really can’t complain. I mean, I still don’t like what he did to other people, but as long as he’s carrying out the duties of the presidency, with integrity and within the Constitution, I can’t complain.

:joy: :rofl:

did you just project Trump’s morality on Obama?

No. Obama and Trump have done their own things to devalue and minimize the office. Trump, with his name-calling and hateful rhetoric, and Obama, with some of the unconstitutional acts he’s done, as well as his blaming all of the Republicans and making things/traits out of a person’s control (like skin color) a source of adversity in politics.

I understand how you feel; it’s hard to see because it’s hard to accept that your side has done any wrong. But both major parties have contributed to the dumpster fire that is the political state of the U.S. today. I think that people need to continue to try to reason with each other, instead of mud-sling. I think much more could be accomplished through refraining from rolling in the mud and wallowing in the insults.

You’re attempting to put Trump and Obama in the same universe with respect to morality (projecting Trump’s morality on Obama). It won’t work. And it’s funny.

Alrighty then. It’s not my problem if you can’t see what the Democrats have done.

“Obama and Trump have ruined any kind of morality when it comes to politics.”

:rofl: :joy:

Quite an excellent reply.

1 Like

lol wut?!

Obama is an entire universe more moral than Trump. You can’t name 10 things Obama has said, or done, that would be considered immoral.

I can name 10 in the last week for Trump

1 Like

Do you believe Obama is perfect?

I have no doubt that you followed politics very closely when you were 10 years old.