Trump: I don't have an Attorney General

i hope your boss starts playing that game with you. or your customers. or your vendors. all Trump supporters need to feel a little Trump love.

The majority of fat people make the choice to be fat. Prove me wrong

Im here to help. Donny is going out a fat man.

Maybe because he enjoys flogging and humiliating the guy in such a public manner? Maybe because he’s not sure he can get a toady through Senate confirmation? The latter is really unlikely though as it would require some critical thinking.

He calls Sessions “Mr Magoo”. And to think Sessions went way out on a limb and was the first Senator to not only endorse Trump but campaign with him. He helped to tilt primaries in the deep south. And this is how he is repaid.

I don’t feel all that sorry for Sessions though. He should have known Trump has a history of doing and saying bad things about people who have dared to disagree with him.

1 Like

You’re the one weight-baiting here. No one said being fat was bad. It’s just a fact that Donald is fat. Fat Donald. It’s just using adjectives so we know we are talking about the same Donald. You know, the fat one.

Well, lots of them do opine for the good old days when you could call a spade a spade.

A return to 1950 wouldn’t bother most of them.

#notmyag
#resist

It’s absolutely shocking that you see Trump as the 11th-dimension chess master.

And the point of that would be…?

To prove once again that he only hires the best?

1 Like

I could say the same about your Trump-hating.

Manipulating the MSM as to what stories will dominate the news cycle on any given day.

Brilliant strategy. Let’s take an action so that a negative story about the Trump administration will be replaced by …

wait for it …
wait for it…
wait for it…

…a negative story about the Trump administration.

That’s some real eleventh dimensiony thinking right there!

2 Likes

If you’ve read Trump’s books, you would understand that he finds news stories about him, whether positive or negative, to be an advantage.

I strongly believe he is manipulating the MSM to dominate the news cycle. Sessions is always a great fall guy in that regard.

Down deep, I believe that overall he is happy with Session’s performance - other than his recusal.

One who can’t read the word “anonymous”.

I’ve heard some savants are like that.

I don’t disagree with the idea he’s manipulating the media. He’s made politics a reality TV world.

Trump hasn’t written a single book.

1 Like

I hope your boss or your wife trashes you in your local newspaper today.

Cut me a break. Many people don’t actually write their own books, but instead use a ghost writer. To imply that Trump had nothing to do with the books is simply more of the same Trump-hating.

You seem to be implying that what works for Trump works for everyone??? :confused: