Trump: I don't have an Attorney General

Omg I almost choked on my iced tea.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember when you were defending all the horrible things Trump said about women or all the horrible insults he throws around in general, I thought, here’s a guy who’s genuinely offended by people calling other people fatty boom batties or retards and it’s totally not a defense mechanism.

1 Like

Dishonest libs would accuse him of obstructing justice

Shroom in chief!

1 Like

What’s funny is he doesn’t appear to realize it makes HIM look bad for hiring Sessions in the first place.

1 Like

Exactly he thought Session was going to run interference for him

Donald Trump is my favorite president ever.

I could type a million words describing Trump Republicans and a lot of people wouldn’t believe me. Donald Trump made them act like their true selves. Ball game.

1 Like

2 Likes

Fungi to be around.

2 Likes

He brought their worst detestable jerkism into the mainstream, again.

:laughing:

You don’t remember? It happened the same time that you started acknowledging his amazing accomplishments.

Nah, baby nah. Increasing border security, reducing the federal workforce, decreasing unemployment, cutting taxes, cutting federal regulations, getting our MIA’s home from Korea, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, reeling in the EPA, wiping out ISIS and many other things are actual accomplishments. Twitter is just words. Y’all seem to get pretty jacked up over words.

Well someone would have to wake him up first. He’s asleep at the switch.

Ah, so never. That’s what I thought. Giving him a pass it is.

You know, because if all the “amazinf accomplishments”.

Why are you acting so smug? I have already confessed to being a very, very bad man. Bad to the bone in fact.

You’re not bad. You just admire the badness of Trump.

the point is, Sessions realizes it would be improper to over see an investigation into an organization he was a part of.

Is it really that hard to grasp that concept?

1 Like

I still think it a game Trump is playing. Whenever he mentions Sessions, it becomes front-page news. I don’t think that is by accident.

Sorry. Next time I’ll try harder.