Trump: I don't have an Attorney General

Direct from the mouth of the future Attorney General.

1. “You’re not eating Oreos anymore. No more Oreos.” — Donald Trump to Gov. Chris Christie during a speech at a campaign fundraiser in New Jersey

2. “[Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado] weighed 118 pounds or 117 pounds and she went up to 160 or 170. So this is somebody that likes to eat.” — Donald Trump to [Inside Edition] in 1996

3. “If I were running The View , I’d fire Rosie [O’Donnell]. I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers and say, ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’ … We’re all a little chubby but Rosie’s just worse than most of us.” — Donald Trump to Entertainment Tonight

4. “I mean, it could be Russia, but it could also be China. It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weights 400 pounds.”

5. “Rosie’s [O’Donnell] is loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie.”

Leave it to Trump to make me have a sliver of sympathy for Sessions.

1 Like

What job is sessions not doing?! By all accounts he is executing Trumps agenda wonderfully.

So let me get this straight… when Donald fires someone it is because they are incompetent or not loyal… but when he has someone who is loyal and competent… he wants to fire him for not being super duper loyal???

Donald is seriously displaying every bad leadership quality known to man

Agreed. Partisans give the opposition hell for the exact same things that they give their own people a pass for. Few people are willing to admit this.

When you spoke with trump about what’s been posted on this forum, did he seem upset?

1 Like

And there are those of us who call out both sides equally and refuse to give into that nonsense.

For example, I’ve called out Democrats for their supreme court shenanigans right now just like I’ve called out republicans for their 2016 shenanigans.

Some people are cool with just picking teams-there a lot of us who just want to work together for the best of the country, but that means holding people on BOTH sides accountable.

Why are so many people against this? Why do so many people justify their (or their “side’s”) bad behavior by saying “but they did it first”

1 Like

Surprisingly no… But he told me that he isn’t really trying to attract the liberal vote either. I thanked him for the amazing job he is doing as President. He seemed to appreciate that. Especially coming from me. As would be expected.

Holy ■■■■■

What a terrible man this Trump is.

No, Fat Donald, you are right, YOU don’t have an Attorney General, America does.

Sadly, you may hire an Attorney General or fire him or her, but he/she is not yours.

It is also even more obvious how extremely stupid you are, Fat Donald, regarding how America at the top works. You are clueless regarding recusal. You are clueless that the AG does not have the job of protecting you and your interests.

Fat Donald, if Jeff Sessions is a flawed and failed AG for the American people that is because you “only hire the best”.

Thanks ever so much!

2 Likes

:+1:t6…………

I don’t agree with Trump doing that. As long as he keeps Sessions working for him, he should be respectful toward him- at least in public.

Eh?

10 char

I wouldn’t call publicly shaming the people you hire “doing an amazing job as president.” Would you?

I agree with that. Either fire him or keep quiet.
Trump doesn’t keep quiet.

Will Sessions be here after November? Would Obama have put up with a Sessions instead of a Holder?

I like what Sessions is doing but I can see the point in not wanting an AG who has recused himself from anything that actually directly affects the President.

As long as you give Trump a pass, your criticism of other posters for name calling is going to ring hollow.

1 Like

Love the policies. Other than reduce the national debt (which he needs to address) he has done what every other republican says they will do, then ignore once elected. Trump is keeping more campaign promises than any other republican president in my lifetime.

But I could do without some of the tweets and insults ( which I have already mentioned many, many times). Over all an amazing job. The results speak for themselves. I hope that clears things up a tad.

So he doesn’t feel fat shamed. You can now stop running interference for him.

Do you mind backing up this assumption with some facts or quotes? Now is your chance. I have never given him a pass. Not a single time. The only thing hollow is your lame assumption.

I blasted Trump all through the campaign and after for his silly tweets and name calling. Doesn’t matter. If you don’t jump in with every single one of their faux outrages, then you worship at the altar of the orange god and believe he can do no wrong.