Trump: I don't have an Attorney General

I don’t understand why fat donald keeps criticizing and insulting his attorney general. Any idea why fat donald hasn’t fired Sessions yet?

“He was the first senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be attorney general, and I didn’t see it,” Trump said in the Oval office interview. “And then he went through the nominating process and he did very poorly. I mean, he was mixed up and confused, and people that worked with him for, you know, a long time in the Senate were not nice to him, but he was giving very confusing answers. Answers that should have been easily answered.”

1 Like

I don’t think shaming Sessions into resigning is going to work, but it’s still funny trying to watch him desperately try.

5 Likes

Hey, Mr. Trump - here’s an idea. Quit airing your dirty laundry in public. It looks whiny, unprofessional, and immature. If you have a problem with an employee, go to that employee IN PRIVATE and work the damn problem out. If you can’t work it out, arrange to go your separate ways.

How damn difficult is that? This isn’t rocket science.

8 Likes

The United States however does.

4 Likes

We’ve reached an era where members of the government are assessed on their personal loyalty to the President and not to the oath they took upon assuming office.

There is no good outcome in this direction, regardless of political party.

Why not just fire Sessions? Fat donald can pretty much get away with everything right now, so I don’t see any ramifications as a result.

What does 45 want from Sessions?
He keep on throwing shade on Sessions, why don’t he just fire him?

1 Like

Very well said.

1 Like

Sessions has a lot of friends in the Senate. Getting his replacement confirmed would be very difficult.

Dripping with irony here. Maybe fat donald should take Sessions example and give Mueller and interview.

Correct me if I’m wrong but fat donald can temporarily replace Sessions until a confirmation is completed.

He can with someone that has already been confirmed by the Senate for another position. That person can then stay in that role for a maximum of ~250 days or so (I forget the exact number, but close to this) and then cannot be the permanent replacement afterwards.

I honestly hope that Sessions is the AG as long as Trump is in office. He is the one honorable person I see in this administration. Yeah, being associated with Trump will pretty much end his career, but he’s got himself set up pretty good.

It’s not that simple.

DoJ rules of succession would make Rosenstein Acting AG. It’s unlikely that Trump wants that.

He could try to use the Vacancies Act to shuttle someone from another Senate-confirmable position, but that’s time-limited, and would almost certainly result in a lawsuit that would go to SCOTUS - there’s a real question if the Vacancies Act applies to fired appointees.

He’s trying to shame/humiliate Sessions into un-recusing himself from the Russian investigation in order shut down the Mueller investigation and do other dirty work for him.

Firing him outright would look too suspicious, but he may still do it if he gets desperate enough.

Which is ironic, considering he and his personal arm of the media made a big effort to justify that Trump could fire Mueller whenever he wanted and didn’t need Sessions or Rosenstein to do it. And now he’s pretty obviously trying to backpedal on that without actually saying it.

Drip drip drip. Sheep go baaahhhhhh. Etc.

Why do you fat shame people? Do you insult your fat friends or co-workers? Do you like being insulted for being a “brown person?” You are no better than any other bigot.

Well, we’re making headway here, as you at least admit that Donald is fat, hence Fat Donald is an appropriate nickname for him.

1 Like

This kind of whining, from a so-called adult, is astounding. He’s always a victim. I’m forever bewildered that so-called conservatives stand for this sort of whiny, blamey, back-stabbing, self-serving, soap opera drama from the President of the United States.

Not to mention, the fact that loyalty is a one way freeway for this creep.

Fat Donald earns this every time he calls someone a name or belittles someone’s looks.