Trump: I captured ISIS

Big reveal next week: Donald was the triggerman for the SEALs team the night they got bin Laden.

Cured windmill cancer too. You’re welcome, America.

4 Likes

maybe he thinks ISIS is an STD?

Multiple tours in Personal Vietnam may have damaged some warriors, but not Donald!

So nothing that would actually happen.

Well, according to his acting chief of staff, he’s in the hospitality business.

5 Likes

Thank you! I was trying to remember what it was.

2 Likes

No doubt about it.

This is Eric Trump’s tweet this morning.

https://twitter.com/trump/status/1186290537504137217?s=21

Speaking of 2016, how many liberals as well as conservatives had “will cause a war in Syria” on their I Hate Hillary bingo card? I totally forgot about that until this second.

1 Like

I think he’s in the hospitality business. :us::elephant:

1 Like

Trump didn’t change anything about the anti ISIL campaign. We’d already taken half of Mosul and were outside of Raqqa when he was sworn in.

2 Likes

I sure would like to see proof of your statement. Thanks.

Peas are cool! Eat your Trump!

1 Like

That’s pretty egotistical claiming that he captured ISIS.
Now Obama could literally brag " I created ISIS".

1 Like

Remember when Obama said “We” got OBL and people to offense to it because all he did was issue the order.

4 Likes

Em were the days, alright.

1 Like

I thought that the Trumps said in 2017 that they wouldn’t pursue any new foreign deals while Donald was President.

That’s the spirit!!!

You know that ISIL was Al Qaeda in Iraq, right?

That’s pretty conservative to say he created ISIS. A lot of people are saying he is ISIS. A lot of people are saying that. We’re looking into it strongly.

3 Likes

Remember when Obama was blamed for taking credit for killing Obama as if implying he did it himself. His language was a lot less self-congratulatory than Trump’s.

I await conservative melt-down over Trump’s words here.

2 Likes