Trump: I captured ISIS

“ISIS was all over the place … It was me…who captured them,” Trump told reporters at a cabinet meeting Monday in the White House. “I’m the one who did the capturing. I’m the one who knows more about it than you people or the fake pundits.”

Cadet bone spurs saved the world by himself yet again. How did America ever survive without him?

We barely did. If he lost in 2016, we probably wouldn’t have a country anymore.

6 Likes

Yep.

He’s not nuts.

Why?..

I love you.

The economy would be crashed, Hillary would have dissolved Congress, terrorists would be roaming free in our streets.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria!

4 Likes

Remember when Obama was a narcissist

2 Likes

Good for him.

Remember the days when bin Laden was killed and we were so very vigorously told that all he did was say “yes”.

I expect a flood of those same people in here now.

1 Like

The JV team has been severely weakened and hold no territory, will another form of radical Islam take its place? Yep as long as there is Wahhabism these groups are not going away regardless if you track down each and every ISIS member in the world there is another ready to take their place.

:rofl: That’s more like it Cap!

Not to mention open borders and gun confiscation resulting in MS-13, ISIS and Al-Qaeda taking over the country completely. Somalian pirates would have taken over our ports and used them for trafficking.

Captured ISIS.

Still can’t locate the magic server.

3 Likes

Beat me to it

1 Like

Anybody notice that this was the first Cabinet meeting since July?

What the hell does this guy do for a day job?

1 Like

Executive time

" you people"

Dems for never ending wars…

Trump did change the military strategy and wiped out ISIS.

1 Like

“And if we’re right, and we can stop this thing, then…Donnie (Trump)…you will have saved the lives…of millions…of registered voters”.