Trump Hits record approval in Gallup poll...46%

Today’s RCP average is
Approve: 45.1
Disapprove: 52.3

Average presidential approval ratings through this point in term via ABC/Post and Gallup polling:

Kennedy 73%
W Bush 71%
HW Bush 70%
Johnson 69%
Eisenhower 67%
Nixon 58%
Truman 56%
Obama 55%
Reagan 55%
Carter 52%
Clinton 51%
Ford 47%
Trump 38%
5:14 AM - 27 Apr 2019

Trump is still a loser.

Bush at 71% at this point sort of looks a bit weird.

But this would have been May of 2003 on Bush’s timeline so he’d gotten a bump after his Mission Accomplished moment and before the insurgency started to really kick into gear.

I think you are correct. As I remember it wasn’t too long after this that his numbers started the down

He is about the same approval level as the last “Press pampered” President was at the same point in their Administrations. It’s an amazing feat with the 93% negative press that President Trump gets gets hammered with compared to the glowing & overwhelming positive press that Obama got!

He isn’t at the same level. Can’t you read?

it’s all just numbers anyways, who’s to say which one is higher.

Did Trump tweet out his disapproval rating as his approval rating again? :wink:

1 Like

That is suspect.

President Trump’s approval rating is INCREASING. Per Realclearpolitics.com, he’s now at 45%, which was his original starting point when he first took office.

I believe the economy is driving those numbers up. Lets face reality: the economy is doing pretty good. Unemployment rate is at historic lows. The poverty rate continues to go down. Consumer confidence is up. The stock market is up. GDP is up. Wages are up. These are all great news for the country and 45.

With that said, the DISAPPROVAL rating is very problematic for him. Trump has still never sniffed the 50% mark.

Note to the OP: There was no “collusion lies”. The Mueller Report cleared him of CONSPIRACY. It doesn’t matter if there was collusion, seeing as how collusion is not a crime. Also, the reason for the investigation was to see if any crime was committed in the Russian interference.

Trump is still President.

Trump doesn’t have an even starting line.

1 Like

I love how all polls are “fake and wrong”, but if one has even a slight positive for Trump, they cling to it like a little kid with a blanket.

How can this treasonous traitor who conspired with the rooskies be at 46%?