Trump Has Really Scaled Back Attacks On media. media Has Intensified Attacks On trump. Ruling=media's Fault

Sounds like you’ve got it all planned out. Where’s christopher steele when you need him??

Poor, maligned Tiny.

It’s like I just flipped past msnbc for 7 seconds

I know I know - due criticism, job of press, integrity now, etc and so forth

There are many members of the media who have openly admitted to their liberal bias, but this crew never got the memo. They’d swear to obama that the media is entirely fair and unbiased.

It’s really quite a show.

It’s not really so much “bias” anymore ohknow, it is outright direct attack mode dispense with all journalistic integrity (if there were any) round the clock angry butt-hurtism part of the DNC agenda.

That is what CNN etc is

Back in the 80’s there was “bias” and it was obvious then.

But now it’s just a parade of babified millennial snowflakey hugbox retards at the wheel of the media

< 90 % negative coverage.

Go back to bed

He never said that, but unless you make things up you sound even stupider - we understand.

you keep repeating “tiny” as though this has significance except among the lefty CNN dolts

(before we all learned that Avanatti beats women, of course)

Sure it is.

:laughing:

This is all within minutes, btw. How odd. Embarassing…

Good example of how the left addresses things these days.

Can you share a couple of those criticisms you would define as an attack?

Wow. That was so powerful.

1 Like

Actually one of the synonyms of criticism is the word “attack”.

That said, there are constructive criticisms that would not really be considered an attack.

Then there are criticisms that can be seen as nothing but a scathing attack.

It is all dependent on degree and purpose as it is wrapped up in content and context.

:laughing:

Would you consider this an attack by CNN. What about Corker?
If it is an attack, is it warranted?

CNN did not attack, they reported.

Corker attacked Trump’s comments with his strong criticism of those comments.

I picked CNN.com to check this out, since it is always in attack mode. It is filled with Trump, all negative.

Well duh! :roll_eyes:

Lets find somebody today who said something negative about Trump, and that will be a story.

See how easy that is to do? Just like “Some people on twitter are saying…”.