Trump had central role in paying off stormy

You know this how? Link?

The language was not want you indicate, the actual agreement does not specify telling the family about it. It specifies telling ANY third party (Page 2).

Page 4 discribes prohibitions on releasing an intangible information about Dennision, his family, alleged sexual partners, alleged sexual acts or conduct, and/or friends of Dennison.

Context is important, the NDA was basically saying that Stormy would not say anything about Trump, I mean Dennison, in the future.

.>>>>

Stormy went to the media in - IIRC - 2011, years before Trump began his run for the 2016 election.

More likely, Trump and his campaign were looking into past embarrassments for the candidate and were trying to head them off at the pass. Especially after the 'Grab them by the ■■■■■■ video surfaced.

.>>>>

Relax everyone - I’m sure Trump will do the right thing here. After all, we were assured during the campaign that he was the “law and order” candidate.

“During the 2016 election, beginning sometime in late summer of 2016, Stormy’s attorney Keith Davidson approached the Trump camp (presumably meaning Michael Cohen, Executive Vice President of the Trump Organization and Trump’s personal attorney) to inform them of Stormy’s plan to speak out about the affair.”

Do you have anything other than an unsourced blog to support the claim that Davidson approached Cohen - and not the other way around?

If you believe that was in error, please find some documentation of exactly how it happened and let us know. Thanks in advance.

It’s not my responsibility to prove you wrong.

Do you believe everything you read on wordpress blogs?

Fine. Then there has been absolutely no evidence presented here that Trump or his representative initiated anything.

Nor has their been any evidence presented here that Daniels (or Davidson) approached Cohen first either.

“Someone wrote it on the internet” is not evidence.

In 2006 and 2007 Karen McDougal, Playboy 's 1998 Playmate of the Year, had an affair with New York real estate developer Donald Trump, at that time host of the reality television show The Apprentice . A decade later, just after Trump had secured the delegates necessary to win the Republican nomination for President in the 2016 election, another former Playmate, Carrie Stevens began naming McDougal and several other past Playmates she claimed Trump had had affairs with on her Twitter feed. Until then McDougal had had no intention of sharing details of her relationship publicly, but a friend urged her to “get out it front of it”. To that end she hired Davidson to negotiate with any interested media outlets.[14]

“McDougal retained Davidson in June 2016, agreeing that he would get 45% of anything she received in connection with the story, which she saw primarily as a way to relaunch herself as a voice for women’s health and wellness. In her later lawsuit, she claimed he told this was the industry standard, which she learned later was not so. He began negotiating with American Media, Inc. (AMI), parent company of The National Enquirer and some fitness magazines where McDougal thought she might be able write columns.[15]”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_M._Davidson

You know McDougal and Daniels have both claimed that they believe Davidson was colluding with Cohen the whole time, and McDougal has actually already sued him for legal malpractice?

And? They picked Davidson, not Trump. They initiated the whole thing. Thus the timing.

Did they pick Davidson, or did he pick them?

Stormy Daniels first shared her story with the press in 2011.

Just read the wiki article. Yes, you don’t believe wiki. But it is sourced. If you don’t believe the sources either, then just go ahead and believe what you want.

I’ve read the wiki article. I’ve read the sources.

None of them can tell the story, because none of them were there.