Trump Getting Rid of Regulations Helps the Economy More Than Most Anything He Has Done

Oh that’s nice. I like show horses.

What are show horses?

No, he’s providing numbers that are factually correct. You just don’t want to acknowledge it.

As for those plants closing down, have you ever asked why? Coal plants on average have a life span of 40-50 years. Most were built in the 70’s and 80’s… so where does that put them now? That’s right… beyond their lifespan. So, they have to close those plants, meaning they’ll put a new plant in place. With several different forms of cheaper and more efficient energy sources, why wouldn’t those operators opt for the path that fattens their bottom line?

Again, this is just the market in play…

Oh if I click the number in the top right of my screen, I am brought back here. I see now. Now I have to see if I can undo it.

Well, no. The median hourly wage is $27.53 [1].

1. Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics Home Page

Those things Mitt Romney’s wife used to ride as a tax dodge.

The whole country knows the economy is better under Trump & Obama was an economic ignoramus. (Well, except for the Uber left). My business has doubled since Obama is gone.

So then they only have to work 62 hours a week, every week of the year. Seems about right…

Are you sure? Because he said $90K a year very assertively and there were even some exclamation points thrown in for extra credibility.

2 Likes

I promise you that you have at minimum three active posters in this thread that live in this country that would disagree with your first statement.

Also, what’s your business exactly?

You can totally see the big spike under Trump.

Adroit could have strengthened his argument if he had prefaced it with “baloney”… lol

Well, Trump is cutting all of those regulations, so more hours to spend down in the mine breathing in that fresh air!

Just because they think it, doesn’t make it so. Contractor.

You might heed your own advice…

Residential? Commercial? Just curious what Trump has done that you attribute your companies recent success to.

Ah I get what you’re saying.

Construction is doing well when there is a market. people aren’t going to fix up their house or build new who are hurting financially. The area was depressed. Now it’s not, & business is booming.

deregulation/regulation is just a thing people say when they can’t name the real reason for growth or loss.

I doubt anyone in this thread could name three regulations removed in coal industry by Trump or name three added regulation by Obama.

For every new reg 20 has been eliminated. You control freaks who like overregulation of course hate it.

This isn’t true. The growth of regulations under Trump has slowed, but they certainly haven’t been reduced. I proved that earlier in the link you refused to read.

can you name a single one of those 20 regulations?