Trump Getting Rid of Regulations Helps the Economy More Than Most Anything He Has Done

You seem to be stomping around with your fingers in your ears unwilling to even examine the numerous studies that are available.

Aside from working at the facility you mentioned, what actual experience do you have in dealing with any regulatory environment? Curious.

If you don’t like your local building codes, take it up with your local P&Z. Like I said, regs aren’t set in stone, they’re constantly modified. You seem content to just remain willfully ignorant and bitch about something you don’t seem to know a whole lot about…

2 Likes

“Industry: Coal mining”.

I know, when faced with actual facts, you have to deny reality.

You worked really hard on that rebuttal.

1 Like

Like I said, Google is your friend.

The coal industry was dying long before Obamas regs and it has a whole lot to do with cheaper alternative sources of fuel… not regs buddy.

libs and their quote unquote facts lol

trump is president and thats a fact

Ceasar doesn’t realize that cheap natural gas killed coal jobs more than anything else.

I’m curious. How many people do think actually work in coal mining total, and how much has that increased? I just want to kind of put a number on what you think “a lot of jobs” is.

No, the things cited are deceptive. The chart there is including other industries, not coal only. But, the OP isn’t about coal it’s about the overall economy, which is booming, especially here.

No, the chart cited is specifically coal mining jobs. It says right there in the ■■■■■■■ picture.

1 Like

trump should get the credit for a lot but he doesnt i wonder why

How did you come about that number of 4.2 again?

I may be missing something.

Have you offered anything of substance in any of your posts in this thread? Many of us have provided actual links, with actual numbers and conveyed our own experience. You bitched about moving a fire pull then followed up with “baloney”, “leftists rag”, etc. Where is the evidence supporting your assertions?

1 Like

your not missing anything that 4.2 is fake

Before Obama would be Bush. There are certainly not more jobs in the coal industry now than during that time. These are objective, easily-proven facts.

Yea, we heard that for years, but we saw Obama & Hillery actively doing all they could to destroy coal. But, again, this isn’t about just coal, it’s about the overall economy. Nice deflection going into that though, keeps you from actually defending your unneeded regulations you love to burden others with.

Its amazing how far some of these guys stick their heads in the sand just so they don’t have to acknowledge a truth that conflicts with their bizarre notions of the world. Numbers don’t lie. This is a numbers argument…

Bush was a moderate, he liked all those regs that didn’t help anything too.

Trillions spend on overregulation. Right, numbers don’t lie control freaks!

LOL. No, it’s not. You were the one who made the post about coal, to which Adroit responded with the graph. You’re probably thinking it includes logging jobs as well, because that’s the super-sector it belongs to (as stated on the graph). But that graph only concerns coal sector jobs. You can go find another one for logging only if you’d like.

its way more that trillions

it might even be into the millions

2 Likes