Trump gets an asterisk ... but

They actually do. You just dont like em

I said almost…

Back in December 2018 CTH noted the significant House rule changes constructed by Nancy Pelosi for the 116th congress seemed specifically geared toward impeachment. {Go Deep} With the House going into a scheduled calendar recess, those rules are now being used to subvert historic processes and construct the articles of impeachment.

A formal vote to initiate an “impeachment inquiry” is not technically required; however, there has always been a full house vote until now. The reason not to have a House vote is simple: if the formal process was followed the minority (republicans) would have enforceable rights within it. Without a vote to initiate , the articles of impeachment can be drawn up without any participation by the minority; and without any input from the executive. This was always the plan that was visible in Pelosi’s changed House rules.

:convenience_store:

1 Like

Asterisk?

Exclamation point!!

for all time trump will be known as #IMPOTUS

1 Like

not as Gauling as an Asterix…

Nice comeback, bro.

Pelosi is the first female speaker of the house

Comparing Trump to Jesus is like comparing Charles Manson to Mother Theresa. Just saying.

Trump has three asterisks now.
*falsely impeached
** fully acquitted.

He’s got the most asterisks of any president in history. What a winner!!!

2 Likes

Who was the 45th President?

Or maybe:

Who was elected President in 2020?

Of course they will. Well presuming they will still be teaching US history in school.

Class, name the most corrupt POTUS in US history.

I know! I know!

Clinton.

“which president was impeached for pure political reasons?”

ha right!

** impeached for nothing

John Proctor was found guilty of witchcraft, so was Rebecca Nurse, George Barrows, Martha Carrier, Giles Corey and his wife Martha, Mary Eastey and the list goes on. They were all found guilty and some were executed for the crimes, they had an “asterisk” too. But history has not looked well on those who conducted those trials and condemned these people and we all know they weren’t witches or guilty of any wrongdoing. I’m sure history will not be kind to those who conducted this modern day witch hunt on an innocent man.

1 Like