Trump Force One

This, right here.

/thread

Remember this last year?

You know, the person who saw a low flying plane oversea’s, snapped a picture and it went viral on the 'ol interwest. It was the president on Air Force One going someplace un-announced due to security concerns.

Now image if it was just a generic looking low flying plane would that have happened?

It was at cruising altitude and he identified it because it squawked or whatever, not because because he was pointing at random contrails. The same thing could happen with the new scheme and through the binos it would be a 747 with the same colors as in the press coverage and wiki photos of the new AF1 livery. Also it’s a 747 where no commercial 747 is positioned at presently. Nothing is being hidden.

I don’t think AF1 sticks out like a sore thumb. It’s just good branding for the Presidency and America.

Lol. Amazing the mental gymnastics to defend anything remotely related to trump. Yes - those schemes are all about increasing security. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

A lot of Trumpsplaining going on.

Next he’ll reveal the new Space Force uniforms he’s designing.

He’s not the first leader to take personal interest in designing and decorating stuff.

Looks horrible

He ought to sell advertising space…

Depends.

I’m gonna say the gargantuan “United States of America” on the side and American flag on the tail are NOT the definition of good camouflage.

Better detail of the new AF1 camo scheme.

What camo scheme? I don’t see anything.

1 Like

Supposed generic airliner blend in camo.

Your are not being fair to Trump. A true Trump design would be painted solid goal with USA in black letters.

(it was supposed to be a camouflage joke)

I’m not seeing it.

Presumably the aeroplane won’t be flying anywhere near Ukraine air space.

And here I thought ‘executive time’ was wasted. Silly me.

They announce everywhere he goes…

He isnt team seal 6

Tacky is as tacky does.