Trump finishes up with worst approval rating of any POTUS

There are lots of rubes that voted for Hawley. I know many of them personally.

Fake polls are BS propaganda arms for the DNC just like the fake media.

Decent bird cage liner though.

Follow along…Your fellow Cons mentioned they’d get behind him as a POTUS candidate.

So the buck stop where? VP? Fauci? Anyone but trump?

If all the bucks stop with Trump IYO, tell me what credit you’ve openly given him here in the forum over the last several years for the things he’s done right? If you are a whole person and have not been sheoplized…there’s balance and this should be easy? Don’t fret…it was rhetorical because we both already know the answer…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It should be simple to hold Trump accountable for his decision but some people just can’t dare criticize dear-leader… amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I do and did just yesterday, stating clearly…many of his tweets and comments are way below the office of the President. The advice his daughter Ivanka gave him very early on, regarding acting more “presidential” may very well have been the advice he should have heeded the most?

His policies were the best of any president of my lifetime (i go all the way back to Eisenhower) so i really don’t give a hoot about his tweets.

The dems wouldn’t either if he had a D by his name. Just pure partisan bellyaching/whining on their parts.

“Impeachment” #1

“Impeachment” #2
A “snap impeachment” vote without House Judiciary committee hearings? Thanks Dims, should the Republicans regain majority in both Houses of Congress in ‘22 waddaya think is going to happen to whoever is in the WH? Setting precedent ‘n at!
The horror.

2 Likes

I care about both. I am a supporter but…I also want our President to strive for absolute perfection and those tweets didn’t accomplish that and may very well be the reason he isn’t our POTUS again. I’d like to have him as President for another four years, especially compared to the ninkumpoop Biden.

Does that really matter?

It’s here no matter how it got here.

Deal with reality. It’s here. Now how do you deal with it.

Like trump did continually downplaying it?

Allan

I’m sorry my friend. When examining reality, I do so in a spherical manner…you know…like reality actually is? I deal with it in the same manner too. Wow…eh? :sunglasses:

That’s not the reason he isn’t going to be our president again. Two words. Election fraud.

Since the screenshot there was from me…I would absolutely like to learn more about Josh Hawley. He’s definitely one of the younger conservatives I would like to hear and learn more about. And the reality that libs want him silenced tells me he’s someone worth hearing from.

The problem for him will be January 6…he was going to address potential voter irregularities…maybe he did but no one will ever know. Leftists will treat January 6 as a Billy Club for years…

Wow indeed. 400,000 dead citizens.

Allan

IMO there’s evidence to support election fraud. What I am severely disappointed about is that no lawyer could garner the evidence to present this to the courts and prove this. I’m also disappointed that the SCOTUS rejected Texas and believe it was a critical mistake for our country.

100% agree…there was fraud…we just don’t know how much.

American citizens will use Jan 6 as a billy club in years to come and for good reason.

Should have never happened.

Allan

Wake up people…the sheople have awakened and begun regurgibleating.

Now tell me Allan…since you’re taking this position, tell me your opinion of your Governor, who sent elderly patients that were sick with COVID, into nursing homes that were COVID free, which then killed thousands and thousands and thousands of people? Do you hold him accountable…or is that different?

The evidence was garnered but the courts refused to even listen to it. Cowards. I watched hundreds of hours of state hearings and am totally convinced.

I am also convinced at this point nothing is going to be done so the steal is complete.

I will not try to hijack the thread and will hush after this post in this particular thread about it.

I just have a problem with sitting quietly when some one says well Trump’s personality or whatever cost the election. It didn’t.

If we can’t get the vote counting straightened out we will never win another presidential election. It will be much like the Putin “elections”.

Ok. Done. Over and out. Off my stump. :wink:

2 Likes