Trump Endorses Sports Icon

Everyone’s a bigot now a days according to the left. … lol!.. Fredo is the “n” word. LMAOX10!

That’s him

We all know Nancy Pelosi is a bigot because AOC said so… And if you disagree, then you might be one too, right?

It’s the guy who pitched a baseball game with red paint on his sock.

So some guy that has no political experience, and never had a serious job wants to be in Congress?! What’s he done besides running around playing basketball? Bet he’s got no clue how government actually works.

With a capital M too. This must be really serious stuff.

1 Like

I prefer pitchers who win 300 or more games.

2 Likes

I’m new here, but is whataboutism a thing here rather than addressing the thread topic?

Something tells me you are not a new poster.

I think your spider sense is leading you astray

They will also deflect, deflect, deflect.

1 Like

What’s on Trump’s rap sheet since he became President? No? Why are you focused on his private citizen days?

Trump is the president of the United States. Al Franken is a private citizen with no power, no office, no constituency. See the difference?

You guys elected him president twice and now you’re asking??

The deflection and Defense from the TrumpFlakes are on turbo this week… Some have changed their ways of discussion just to get in line and help. Sad really

Al Franken the Molester was a United States Senator. Not better.

Was. Was a United States senator. You’d be making a strong point if this was 2015. Let’s try to focus on current problems, not past grudges.

2 Likes

Good one, but Obama did serve as a state senator.

and US senator

Was he ever present?