Trump: End due process for illegal immigrants

Does there need to be due process? Is it punishment?

Mmmmmm. Asylum pleas. Interesting.

Weā€™ve done that too.

Well, thereā€™s due process, and then thereā€™s promises to allow parents to be reunited with their children if they agree to drop asylum plea and be deported.

It is getting to the point where every few days his staff has to make it out that he was ā€œjust jokingā€.
And I donā€™t buy it for a hot second.

Is it a crime?

If only there were some sort of process to determine that.

2 Likes

Give me a second, Iā€™m gonna try to imagine if Obama had said something like this ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€¦

ā€” brain explodes ā€”

1 Like

Process? Itā€™s a simple question: Is crossing the US border without permission a crime or not?

It depends, as there is literally no chance you are unaware after this past month.

Yes, Zadvydas v. Davis I believe.

It depends? Itā€™s a yes or no question.

Iā€™m not entertaining ephors today.

Well, itā€™s not even if you claim it is soooooo

The asylum question is easy. Declaration of countries eligible based on the situation in that country. See: Cuba dry feet policy.

Excellent idea! We do not owe foreign invaders access to our courts or our tax money. If they sneak in, send them home immediately and tell them to apply and wait their turn. Such a common sense idea!

Iā€™m not claiming anything, Iā€™m asking you a question. Is crossing into this country without permission a crime or not?

If youā€™re hedging because of asylum, cut asylum out. Itā€™s a different problem.

Right, which is why this whole recent thing has revolved around asylum seekers.

You do this thing where itā€™s like answer this question exactly as I frame it and leave out anything that might contradict my premise.

1 Like

Theyā€™re not asylum seekers. Theyā€™ve been coached. Theyā€™re gaming the system.

There is no asylum situation in Guatemala.