Trump does know Puerto Rico is part of America?

The island government raised the official death toll to 2,975 on Tuesday after maintaining for months that 64 people had died as a result of the storm.

But the higher figure, based on the findings of researchers from George Washington University in a study commissioned by the US commonwealth’s government, is only an approximation, not a concrete list of names, according to Gov. Ricardo Rossello.

The 2,975 IS the estimate.

Oh and wait this from CNN as well:

In November, CNN reporters surveyed 112 funeral homes across the island, about half the total. They found that funeral home directors identified 499 deaths considered to be hurricane-related.

Seem’s actual bodies at funeral homes has been 500. That’s the last numbers I can find in any article.

So do you have something that says the death toll really is 2,975 or just an “estimate” of how many might have been killed.

The official death toll from the government of Puerto Rico is 2,975.

How wrong do you think they are?

According to Snow, they are wrong.

Nothing like downplaying almost 3000 deaths.

1 Like

No he doent, no they don’t

With all we’ve done in that country, they have systematic mismanagement of the goods and services we’ve sent to them,” Gidley said to MSNBC host Hallie Jackson.

I don’t know. But the “official” death toll is a guestimate from GWU

We don’t know the death toll. The Island Government is using a guestimate instead of actual bodies.

How far off do you think the official death toll is from its estimate and why does it matter?

1 Like

At the time they only had 500 bodies. Could be off be a couple hundred, could be off by thousands.

But it comes down to THEY DON’T KNOW and are using a guestimate from a University.

At one time it was around 60 to 70.

They revised the number with new information… like people are supposed to do…especially in a situation where a good part of the island was without electricity and phone for a year.

What does this have to do with the President not knowing PR is a US territory or that he lied about much in aid they recieved?

Scroll back, I was given a person who gave some information the correct data.

Incorrect in only that you do not think that the Government of Puerto Rico is telling the truth.

The official death toll is 2975.

Why should I not accept their word for it?

People died. Why nit-pick on numbers? These were people who were loved by family and friends.

2 Likes

Because the lib media elevated the number to make Donald look bad, DUH.

Genius move snow…because that matters is the number of dead…

3 Likes