Trump Denounces racism, bigots, and violent terrorists

Never heard of the guy, but he’s rather prolific on youtube.

For every time that Trump has said something negative he’s retweeted dozens tweets from white supremacists.

1 Like

He used to go by the name “John Conner” and wrote a “book” called “The Resistance Manifesto” which in part claimed that Mormons were Satanic Illuminati Freemasons.

He used to have video upon video of him harassing Mormons and trying to break into their temples.

He would also do antics like try to lead boycotts against Starbucks because they had a naked lady pagan symbol as their corporate logo and would have screeds against Dirt Devil because… well… Devil.

Sometime during the Obama administration he figured out that he could make more money by coming down to the crazy level of Alex Jones but still traffics in the same sort of thing but it is a little more coded.

Sounds like prime recruitment material for the Wolverine Wanna-bees.

1 Like

There is a thread here that calls Biden a liar over the fracking issue. I’ll admit he has been consistent on his answer. He flip flopped more than a few times.

And every time he flips flops, guess what? He gets asked to clarify his position.

Same with Trump and racism. He flip flops verbally and his actions are not consistent with a non racist. So he continually gets asked.

2 Likes

Those darn White Supremacists.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/1/proud-boys-black-lives-matter-leaders-hold-joint-c/

1 Like

Yep they are “Western Chauvinists” which is a completely and separate form of nonsense.

Thank goodness! No need to stand by now. :slight_smile:

Did he do it during the first debate?

1 Like

Did he do after one of the biggest domestic terrorism plots in years was foiled? Even slightly?

1 Like

Quite the frenzy this morning, huh? Ever notice how when someone is purposely trying to spread a lie, they get angry at the truth? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes, but you’re ignoring that too, huh?

Funny right off the bat libs deflect, troll this thread…which tell me just who is using race as a weapon and self gain.

As I said over the years here…democrats need racism so they can exist.

So who are real racist here? Need proof just look at democrats reaction to those the flee from their party.

Democrat base their views on race…conservative base our views on Cultures, Tradition etc.

1 Like

Oh and Thanks @SixFoot for exposing libs here. :wink:

1 Like

I expose them everywhere. :wink:

1 Like

So lib…tell us what would become of you if race didn’t matter anymore?

Sure. Name one.

Which plot was that?

Race will always matter. That’s why the “Platinum Plan” is a thing

1 Like

Yes…democrats will make sure of it.