Trump denies Minnesota Gov's request for $$ to repair riot damage

There is already a thread about this.

lol. …

Did like a Wendy’s burn down or something? Or was it some other essential American institution…like a mall?

Are you seriously trying to equate the willful destruction of a city with a natural disaster?
That’s messed up.

2 Likes

I would.

Takes a lot of nerve to break something and then demand someone else pay.

The murderer was arrested.

The rest is on the locals.

2 Likes

George Floyd’s tragic death was at the hands of ONE rogue cop who was also the “training officer” of two others and a fourth who stood idly by while Mr. Floyd begged for his life.
Statute and a court proceeding will determine the outcome of charges against the three but the “murderer” was tough guy kneeling on the man’s neck. And oh by the way this Chauvin character had in his illustrious law enforcement career numerous complaints about his questionable behavior and excessive uses of force. Where was the City of Minnehaha during that time? Why wasn’t there police oversight or reform to prevent him from being able to continue abusing his police power?

2 Likes

And the 5th Congressional district (that includes the riot destroyed portion of downtown Minneapolis) is represented by no other than that immigration law usurper and campaign donation absconder; ladies and gentlemen Ilhaaan Ohhmaarr!!
Perhaps she wanted her district to be like Mogadishu??

1 Like

I bet FL get money.

Boy he is just determined to not even have a chance to win Minnesota.

2 Likes

They seem to be satisfied with their Democrat leadership and representation. Riots, burning, looting, anarchy and a few killings aren’t going to change anybody’s mind come Election Day.

Might wanna check the 2016 numbers.

Why? The Governor, Mayor of both Minneapolis and St. Paul, Two US Senators are Dems. 5th congressional district of downtown Minneapolis representative is Omar.
I would like to believe the people of Minnesota in light of events in the past two months would out of loss of confidence use their vote to remove the ineptitude from office.
But that won’t happen.

Trump lost the state by 2%.
I think he might lose it again.

Guess we’ll see how much they like ‘Ol Joe.

1 Like

Trump lost Minnesota by like a point and a half last election. None of what you’re saying has anything to do with winning the Electoral College.

Or how pissed they are that Trump is denying them disaster funds.

They should be pissed at their inept leadership. Perhaps if their elected “officials” did the job of protecting the citizens, they wouldn’t need “disaster funds”?

Yes this should help the Trump campaign.

They are. Minneapolis is currently revamping the failed, corrupt police force that was killing their citizens without regard.

1 Like

Well let me know when conservatives start looting and burning down their villages and small towns. Then maybe you have a point. Until then…