Trump denies hurricane killed 3k in puerto rico

That’s because the core of your identity is not tied up with needing to be right even when everybody can see that you’re wrong. It starts at an early age.

It’s truly fascinating to watch.

Welcome to the Hannity forum. You’ve been rosed now you are one of us

And sad…

Harvard did a survey and said it was closer to 4.5k, but the Governor of Puerto Rico went with the survey they commissioned from GWU, which was quite a bit lower.

Murder and suicides, but they have nothing to do with hurricane even if true, PR was just extra sad :cry:

Wait, earlier you said you read the studies and methodologies…

Hmm. Why would you have to go on an easter egg hunt if you read the study already?

1 Like

Don’t fret too much, just point and laugh like everyone else.

1 Like

The point is, I don’t really see people blaming Trump for the 3k, they are mad at Trump because he is making it about him and saying the 3k number is meant to hurt him. Of course the infrastructure was bad and it did lead to additional loss of life. But to think that only 64 died as a result is actually more ridiculous than 3k. Disease alone, along with loss of water and power for months on end, are going to kill a lot of people. Its common sense.

1 Like

Once again, two realities can occupy the same space: FEMA et al reacted well to Puerto Rico and a terrible humanitarian tragedy still occurred.

It needn’t be either or.

I would have advised Trump to say, ‘we did the best we could but events of this magnitude with an infrastructure such as PR’s made for a terribly difficult situation’. ‘Our hearts are broken by the loss of life and property, etc. etc.’ But that is not our President’s style or inclination.

1 Like

I totally agree with what you’re saying but isn’t that up to his people that work next to him to help him get the speech ready where the hell are they at. you can definitely tell he’s a businessman he shouldn’t have to write speeches that’s what his funky’s are for!!

He needs to have somebody write papers like that and speeches like so he don’t have to. if he could do that he would win over the undecided and we would win the midterms.

Sorry if this has been posted already, I scrolled quickly through the thread.

Why can’t he just shut up already? He’s doubling down on his stupidity again.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1040730663832498176

And anyone who dared challenge the number risked being called a racist ( pay no attention to the fact that most Puerto Ricans are white. Libs see the Hispanic names and immediately conclude they are people of color.)

Why keep posting it?

you call yourself a racist in your own ridiculous fantasies?

I got one for you , what’s the difference between a Democrat that’s had a lobotomy and one that hasn’t had no lobotomy not a damn thing!!!

Narcissistic pile of dung can’t help himself. All about me, me, me!

Yes, agreed. But from what we hear, he likes to wing it and that causes some frustration within the West Wing. Measured talk plays to a wider audience than incendiary talk.

I agree with that, but we need some way to reach the undecided voter and I think the best way to do that is to build the wall just watching Tucker they said 98% of the illegal aliens Crossing last year stayed here we can’t keep allowing 98% to stay here year after year the people that actually pay taxes here I broke my back at work here and all I get is $10,000 a year to live , the government is spending $74,000 a year one illegal alien just don’t see how that’s right